Do Over

August 25, 2024

Barry didn't know what to expect. Not when Reverse Flash was terrorizing the city. All e needed to know at the moment that his wife and family were safe. He didn't care what happened to him. That's what led him here. Fighting for his life against his greatest enemy. Barry was thrown into another building. It seemed like he could never move without being knocked to the ground.  This time, though, he was ready. he threw a random punch as he came to stand up. He knew he had succeeded when he felt his fist make contact with Eobard's jaw.

He fell unconscious, the impact to strong. Barry felt a weight lift from his shoulders as he stood up. He scanned the people that had been watching, and recording the fight. It didn't take long for him to spot her. Standing there. Every time he saw her, she took his breath away.

Iris.

His bestfriend.

His soul mate.

His wife.

His everything.

They locked eyes. He started to walk in her direction, but then he noticed her eyes widen in fear. He began to turn when he felt a sharp pain pulling at him. he turning to see Eobard standing in a light that was pulling him in. Barry turned to iris who started to run towards him. He reached out for her hand, but it fell short.

This was it.

This was the end.

He knew there was only one thing left to do.

"Iris," he yelled. " I love you."

That's when he disappeared. The white light surrounding him until he was thrown out of it. He looked around. Confused.

"Where am I?" he asked himself. Noticing that he was no longer in his suit, and that there was no longer a ring on his finger. He then realized he was at the train station. He walked to the front desk.

"Where am I?"

"Central City."

He turned and noticed a reporter on TV. Then he read what it said.

Star Labs Particle Accelerator turning on tonight.

That's when Barry tried to use his speed. It was gone. this wasn't happening. This couldn't be happening. This was a dream. He would wake up soon.

He wasn't waking up. This was real. Barry Allen was stuck 10 years in the past.