Talking

Iris pulled him into another room. Pushing up against the wall in the same way as Felicity.
She held him there for a while. He couldn't help wonder what was going on in her head.

He was here.
Barry.
He was standing there in front of her.
Alive.
Healthy.
She wanted to hug him and never let him go.
She also wanted to scream and yell at him.
In that moment though, all she could do was stare at him.
Thats when he spoke and brought her out of her thoughts.
"Iris."
Thats when she yelled.
"Where have you been Barry. You left. We couldn't find you. I, I thought you were dead."
"I'm not dead. I was just"
"You were what?"
"I couldn't be here, Iris. This city. We have so many memories in this city, and I couldn't be around you. All this city did was remind me that you might die, and I guess that I couldn't handle it so.I left. Thats it. I left and lost track of time, but I'm back now."
Iris just stood there. She was mad, but on the other hand she understand. She looked at him with tears in her eyes. She leaned up to hug him. He hugged her slowly. Barely even touching her. Thats when she knew that something was still wrong, but she ignored it. All she cared about was the fact that he was here, and alive. For now nothing else mattered.