❤️A❤️

(EDITED)

Jaliyah At The Top☝🏾️

Jaliyah POV.

"I can't believe today is moving day! Omg! Omg! I'm going to finally move to Seoul. All the begging payed off. I get to explore, go to k-concerts, K-Pop shops, and more! To excited to see my Ten to preform on stage. Front row tickets. Eek!" I said to my friend on the phone.

"Come visit some time like totally!" I said to her in a excited tone. "Sure!" My friend said to back to me. "Well I got to go talk to you later. Bye!" I said on the phone still couldn't believe this is true or is it all a dream. I pinched myself but nope it was all true."Oh and ouch!, why I do that to myself.

"Honey come down stairs we need to get ready for our plane flight." My mom yelled from downstairs.
"Coming!" I yelled back happily. We are going to Korea! We drove to the airport and was on our flight. I was watching the Arirang channel. Now I am watching the After School Club Show. The guest this week was SEVENTEEN. Man, I can't wait until I get into this boy group. Right now I'm learning NCT members. It already has been 5 hours since we got on the plane. So, I just fell asleep a minute later.

Morning Day Light...

The sunlight woke me up even my parents. "Wake up sweetheart we are here." I heard my dad say and I totally woke up. I hop right out the plane with my parents. We got into a taxi and drove to a nice neighborhood. "Mom Dad, where are we?" I asked confused as I looked at a house in front of us as the moving truck behind us with all our stuff. "This your new home silly!" My parents said together. I got all excited. "Go walk around the neighborhood and try to make some friends." My parents said looking at me smiling.

Haechan POV.

I seen a moving truck outside. I see a girl getting out the taxi and walk into the house. Man, how beautiful is she?God! I can't think about dating right now I just made debut. But, she's just so beautiful. And she's my new next door neighbor. 10minutes later I seen her walk outside. I think to myself now it's my chance.

I ran downstairs and flew right out the door."Hi!, what's your name?" I said to the girl as we both stolled away from home. "Oh, my name is Jaliyah and yours?" She asked me smiling. "Oh, my name is Haechan." I said to her and I got very excited. "So, how old are you?‟ I asked excitedly. "13,yours?" Oh damnit she's to young.

I thought to myself turning my smile to a frown. "Um, hello do you hear me?" She asked snapped me back to reality. "Oh, my age 16 or 17 as in here." I said awkwardly towards her. ‟Oh!" She said then the walk became silent. "Oh, um let me walk you back home." I said breaking the silence. While, the walk back she looked cold so I gave her my jacket. "No No! You don't have to." She said blushing light red. "No No! Take it it's cold outside." I said taking off my jacket.

‟Okay!"she said looking away quickly. "We're Here!" I yelled out. ‟Bye! See you around‟ I said. ‟Thanks for the tour." She said happily and hugged me and kissed my cheek. I blushed so hard I looked away embarrassed. ‟Well, good night see you around." I said quickly looking away. I went inside my house that is next door to her's. I ran into my room squealing like a teenage girl act like she got her first kiss. "YES!" I yelled happily.

Haechan's Feeling Right Now-