❌T Pt.1❌

(A/N- The best friend and other friend will remain anonymous until I expose them in the chapter. I just want to surprise you all. Enjoy~><)

Jaliyah's POV.

When we made it to New York, I right away called my best friend.

Conversation-Bold

Jaliyah- I'm finally back, bitch!

Best Friend- BITCH, YOU'RE FINALLY BACK AFTER 7332672277437 TRILLION MOTHERFUCKING YEARS!

Jaliyah- Why, so loud you're killing my eardrums?!

Best Friend- Because I missed you! It's been almost 3 years since we've seen each other. And the others are here too, throwing you a welcome back party and kinda a birthday party. Cause your birthday is somewhere next week.

Jaliyah- Aww! You hoes really do miss me?

Best Friend- Obviously

Jaliyah- So, I guess I'll be there or-

Best Friend- We'll come pick you up! What hotel you staying at!

Jaliyah- The most expensive solid gold hotel ever in Brooklyn.

Best Friend- I't I'mma about to roll up in there in 10 minutes.

Jaliyah- You got your driving license? I forgot how old are you. Aren't you 16?

Best Friend- Yes. I sure haven't forgot how old you're about to turn. You're about to be 15.

Jaliyah- Well, let me finish packing for our sleep over.

Best Friend- Well then, I'll help you pack because open up the door I'm already here.

I hung up telling Jungwoo to open up the door. Jungwoo was confused at first because he didn't hear a knock. "My best friend is at the door." I told Jungwoo and he opened up the door. "Hi bitch, I missed you! And I can't believe a uwu opened up the door for me!" Cindy yelled causing the other members from the other rooms to come out.

 "Hi bitch, I missed you! And I can't believe a uwu opened up the door for me!" Cindy yelled causing the other members from the other rooms to come out

"Cindy, you're too damn loud. And sorry about her. This is Cindy my best friend." I introduced her to the guys. "Omg, you all are so tall in real life!" Cindy said walking towards Jungwoo. "So, are you a fan? If so who's your bias in NCT?" Taeyong said looking at her hug the daylights out of Jungwoo. "It's obvious who's her bias!" Jungwoo said trying to breathe. "He smells so adorable! I didn't know uwu's have a strong cute scent!" Cindy yelled loudly as she went a little too far.

Cindy touched Jungwoo's chest and started feeling all over his body. "Um...Cindy we have to go and you can mess with Jungwoo later." I said getting Jungwoo out of his blushing state. "Damn, he looks sexy and cute in person! Shit, I need an day with him! Homegirl, hook me up!" Cindy said louder helping me pack my little bit to spend two nights.