💘Q Pt.1💘

I Made An Mark Soft Edit. But, He's Going To Be Crazy In This Chapter.

Haechan's POV.

The party lasted until 10 pm, it was something crazy. After, the party we all went back into the hotel to change clothes. Everyone was acting like they didn't want to go out. So, Mark insist on taking me out to the bar for my first drink. I actually can't wait to taste anything. I'll tell Mark not to make me try something too strong. Cause I kinda miss hanging out with him. Jaliyah's fine with watching movies with quiet WinWin in the other hotel room.

I grabbed my phone and started walking out the room, going to the van. "Get in." Mark said already in the van smiling. "So, did you enjoy your party?" Mark ask and I nod. "That's good. Hey, say let's make a bet." Mark said like he planning something on the slick side. "What type a bet?" I said wanting to know what's up.

"Who ever doesn't get drunk first wins. If you win you get what ever you want." Mark said and I agree then it hit me. "If you win what do you want?" I ask as Mark pull up to the nearby bar. "Oh, if I win Jaliyah is going to spend a full on week with me without you. She has to move in my hotel room with Johnny, Ten, and Taeyong." Mark said thinking I don't know what he's trying to do. Sly bitch I wasn't born yesterday. I know what your long ass ride, let's get it head trying to do. My thoughts just went like that, I don't know why but in my head I was talking crazy.
"Deal!" I said as we got out the car to sit to some stools up to the counter.

"Look I'll start you off easy. 2 Beers please, sweetheart!" Mark said to the lady bartender. "Here, you go!" The lady bartender wink at me. I'm looking like bitch I ain't interested in your saggy titie ass. I chug my beer down and breath out hard. "Wow! How are you still going?" I said to Mark while he got finish with his first bottle. I can't give up so easy I told myself finishing my bottle.

"2 Red wines, sweetie pie!" Mark said and she came back with 2 red wines. I sip once and that bitch is bitter ass hell and is burning my fucking throat. My throat was hot like hell but I finished it. "2 Vodkas, sweet cheeks!" Mark started laughing like crazy but not giving up. The vodka is a bit better than the red wine in my opinion. I chugged it down in one gulp since I gotten use to it. My head started to cloud, it feels pleasurable for some reason.

"Hey, babygirl 2 whiskies!" Mark said moving his eyebrow at the girl. The whiskey was the drink that got me drunk. I lost and now Jaliyah have to go with Mark. Now, I feel like he stole something so precious and value to me. "I'll take you back to the hotel." Mark said but I see 4 of him. "Hehe! Why are you spinning?" I giggle almost falling over.

Mark's POV.

"It's time to take you back to the hotel room to rest." I said leading him to the car, strapping him in the driver seat. "Mark you're a pretty butterfly!" Haechan splat out drunkly. I drove back to the hotel and knock on the door of his hotel. Renjun open the door seeing me holding him up so he won't fall over. "What happened, he can't even hold himself up?" Renjun said taking him. "I took him out for his first drink. He loss a bet and where's Jaliyah?" I said telling Renjun putting Haechan in the bed.

"Jaliyah is in the other room with Taeil, WinWin, Jungwoo, and Kun watching movies. May I ask what type a bet was is?" Renjun ask and I smiled widely knowing I won Jaliyah for the week. "Who ever gets drunk first lose. I win so my prize is having Jaliyah for a week." I explain tucking Haechan in the bed. "Sleep well and happy birthday." I said to drunk Haechan that's already sleep snoring.

Now, to go get my prize, was all I was thinking right now. Walking to the other room number to get Jaliyah. I knock on the door and Kun answer it. "Come in!" Kun said as I look in the room to see Jaliyah and WinWin jumping on the bed, singing along to the movie ending song. This is the only time WinWin have lines. "You sing so perfectly, WinWin. I don't understand why shitty entertainment won't let you have lines." I heard Jaliyah compliment WinWin and I seen him blush brightly.

"Sorry, to ruin your fun. But, you're coming with me Jaliyah. You're going to be with me the whole week. Haechan lose a bet against me." I said and she got off the bed walking out the room to me. "What type of bet?" Jaliyah ask looking at me curiously. "Who ever get drunk first loses. I won so you're staying with me for the whole entire week." Jaliyah look shocked to death.

"Can I check up on Haechan, best friend? Then, we can stay up and have fun." Jaliyah said and I nod in response. I'm so fucking tired of being friend-zoned, it hurts so bad especially pretending to be okay with it. Tonight that all is about to change. I don't want to hurt Haechan my best friend. But, I can't suppress these feelings any longer. I even faked it until I make it, I'm just still her friend.

I let her check up on Haechan and get some clothes for the week at my hotel room. Hopefully, this week can bring her closer to me. I don't care about age it's just a number. Clearly, Haechan showed fan he didn't care about age for 2 full on years dating this girl. Johnny, Ten, and Taeyong don't mind making extra room. Anyways she's going to sleep in the same bed as me, she's going to put it as that's what best friends do anyway.

I see as she put a cold wet towel on Haechan's forehead. "Take care of this silly boy for me while I'm gone." Jaliyah said to Jaemin and Renjun. "Anything for you, Jali." Jaemin said stroking her cheek. What the hell is all I'm thinking? When have they like each other? I thought they hated each other and the beef is fucking real. I see as Jaemin even gave her a good night kiss on the cheek. Renjun gave her a good night kiss on the cheek too. What the hell is this? The kiss fest! I'm jealous and mad ass hell, now.

When, she got done with all the good nights. We started to back to my shared hotel. I put the key in the hole and unlock it and the rest aren't there. Perfect, we're alone once again. I shut the door behind us holding her hand. "So- I cut her off quickly pinning her against the wall. "What are you doing, Mark Lee!" Jaliyah said as I looked at her. I want to do a lot to her. Some things I can't do to her, that need to stay in my head.

I put my knee in between her legs. "Best friend what are you doing?" She ask so innocently. I kiss her putting my tongue in her mouth. She's trying pushing me away but she couldn't I was too strong. "Mark you smell of exotic alcohol." Jaliyah still was trying to push away. "Why, are still rejecting me! Just enjoy it, babygirl! Even if you fake enjoy it, just for me." I said putting my tongue back in her mouth and this time she tried moving her head away. But, I still followed with my rough kiss.

A while later, I pulled away in tears. "Why won't you accept me! I'm so tired of being rejected from you." I yelled and I grab a knife out of the drawer. "M-Mark put that knife down please!" Jaliyah said backing away scared. "See you turned me into a monster! You belong to me only! Let's die together, Jaliyah." I said coming closer to her with the knife.

"Mark, I love you so much! I don't want to see you like this. We can always talk about this, I care about you. I care about all of you and I love all of you." Jaliyah said and I close my eyes. I took a deep breath and put the knife on the counter. "I'm so sorry! Don't tell anyone about this I was just jealous." I rushed over to her checking to make sure I didn't hurt her. "Mark, what's on your hand?" Jaliyah asked taking my hand as I moved it back quickly.

On my hand I carved her name with a knife 2 years ago. The knife that I pointed at her is the same knife I carved my hand with. "Do you take any medication?" She ask and I shake my head no. "Let's pretend this never happened. Let's just go to sleep it's like 1 in the morning." I said to her and she agreed as both of us climbed in the bed. We slept on our opposite sides of the bed in awkward silence.

As time went by I couldn't sleep thinking do I need medicine. Because I have been going crazy every since I first seen her. I move to her side of the bed and wrap my arms around her waist. "I'm so sorry, baby. I see why you keep rejecting me, I'm a monster." I whispered in her ear kissing her shoulder, letting my tears fall as she sleep. I just laid on her chest and drifted to sleep.

To Be Continued...