💚D💚

(EDITED)

Haechan's POV.

I got home planning the biggest surprise for Jaliyah ever. The rest of NCT are going to help too. I went into the SM building. Oh, I forgot it's not NCT. Beakhyun said he was going to help too. "I know how you feel little guy, I remember my first crush." Beakhyun said to us dreamies.

"Tell Us About It!" All of us dreamies screamed. "Ok I remember I was in middle school I had this big crush on Becky Reed. Becky was the second popular girl in school. I was the geek in the corner that was unpopular, did everyone's homework, get picked on all the time. But, Becky what's there she always say quite messing with this poor boy. That's why in the first place I loved her she was caring, nice, and kind.

So, I made her rose petals into a heart on her feet so clearly I took the shit to extreme! Rose petals at her feet and a letter in the center of the heart with kiss-"BORING!" Mark yelled out of no where.
"Mark, why you got to mess it up it was getting good." I said pouting. "What if you were in love?" Jaemin said madly. "No Fighting! And let's get this plan over with." Beakhyun yelled.

Skip Time...➡️

Jaliyah's POV.

Haechan said he was going to pick me up later. I wonder what's the surprise. But, right now I need to get dressed. I'm wearing this outfit for our second date I say-

 I'm wearing this outfit for our second date I say-

We all know me I love catching Haechan's eye. ;) It's cute when he blush. So, I wore blush color pink hopefully he blush. "Man, for a older boy he sure does blush a lot about this little girl!" I said to myself looking in the mirror. I walked downstairs to the door because Haechan rong the doorbell. "I'm here to pick up my la-!" Haechan looked up blushing looking at the dress.

"I-I mean you look gorgeous in that dress." Haechan said complimenting me with a bow. "You too look handsome." I said smiling. Man, he's so formal. "You don't have to be formal Haechan." I said giggling as he bowed still blushing. "Umm...where you going young lady?" My dad said behind me.

"Oh, I'm going out with a friend." I said nervously. "So, you're friends with the little trouble maker in front of me from next door?" My dad said scaring me. "Yes sir!" I said nervously to my dad. "Sir,I'll have her back home at 9." Haechan said nervously as well. "Mmmh...You have my blessing!" My dad said walking away.

We both walk out the house laughing to a luxurious limousine. "Wow! Haechan this surprise is already extreme!" I said looking out the view of Seoul. "No! Your not even to the real thing yet." Haechan said smiling. We got out the limo and we're at a concert. Oh no I ain't got a ticket! Haechan seen my expression. "Don't worry baby you're V.I.P." Haechan said surprising me.

Haechan POV.

"Your front row!" I said surprising her even more. By the way I didn't tell her I'm NCT's Haechan. This is the surprise I'm NCT's Haechan. Hopely, I'm her bias. I wonder if I am. By the way she don't have to buy the ticket because she's my girlfriend and she's free if I'm an idol.

"What! I'm front row and V.I.P! What do you mean by me what about you." She ask shocked by my remark. "You'll see!" Is all I said to go to the dressing room. "First up NCT U with the 7th sense." announcer said through the mic.

Jaliyah POV.

This my song I'm not crazy but did Ten just winked at me! My Bias! I'm going to die front row! NCT127 next." The announcer person said. I tried calling Haechan but when fire truck played I see Haechan up there? What? He didn't tell me oh, that explains all the limousines, V.I.P,  and front row.

Skip After The Concert...

Haechan texted me to meet him backstage. "Hi, Haechan!" I said still got my mouth hung of shock. "Sorry I didn't tell-I cut him off by quick pecking him. "Shut up you talk too much good performance." I said smiling knowing he's blushing hard.

"Ha! Haechan's blushing! Haechan's blushing!" Ten laughed behind him. "Hold up! Hold up! Is that Ten!" I said touching Ten's shoulder making sure he's real."Wow! Haechan whose your little lady friend." Ten said smiling.

"Act-I cut Haechan off. "Your my bias sir Ten the lord." I said smiling. "What the hell!" Haechan cursed in front of me then left. "Haechan com-I was cut off when Ten grabbed my waist. "No! Leave Him!" Ten said.

Haechan's Feeling Right Now-