💓R Pt.1💓

Jaliyah's POV.

It already has been a week with Mark and it honestly was very fun. During the week so far, we've grown closer and gotten use to each other. We made up handshakes and everything. We also, started wearing matching friendship goals outfit that we found in a clothing store.

 We also, started wearing matching friendship goals outfit that we found in a clothing store

Then, we also put on our matching name necklaces. Also, I realize I have been looking different and acting different. Mark said my puberty has hit hard. Me and Mark look in the mirror again. "See you hit puberty, point blank." Mark said and gosh I do look different.

"Yep, let's start having me packed up to go to the other room

"Yep, let's start having me packed up to go to the other room." I said and Mark frown putting stuff in my bag. "I'm going to miss you." Mark said and I laughed. "Boy, I'm like 5 doors from you." I said hugging him but laughing. "I know that." Mark said laughing at his self. "Walk me back?" I asked and Mark smiled. "Anytime!" Mark said grabbing my hand and have my stuff in his hand.

"Hang out with you later?" Mark question me and I laugh. "Of course, anytime." I said smiling and kiss Mark's cheek. Mark blush deeply while we walk to my old shared room. Mark knocked on the door and Haechan swung it open. "Omg! Look at you, baby! You're face!" Haechan yelled shocked by how I look. I shyly smiled at Haechan's sudden out burst.

"Have you been taking care of her?‟ Haechan ask Mark looking at our matching shirts. "Yes, I did as you said bro." Mark said to Haechan as he smile. "Thank you." With that Haechan close the door and pull me in for a long kiss. "I missed you so much. It felt like you've been gone for a thousand years." Haechan exaggerated as I walked in seeing Renjun and Jaemin.

"Jaliyah's back and looks different." Renjun said running up for that hug. "I miss you all too. But, really guys you act like I've been gone forever." I said laughing at how differently they're reacting. When, it was Jaemin's turn to greet me back he kiss my cheek in front of Haechan. "I miss you, little shorty." Jaemin said and I look over to Haechan, you can tell he wanted to go savage on him but control himself smiling hard.

Haechan's POV.

Woo! I tried to hold back going off on him. Cause honestly I just don't like that shit. He may say 'little shorty' but you don't know what he's thinking. So, I try to hide my jealously behind a creepy ass smile. Like I said before I'll have to keep an close eye on them two. Shit I should say them three, because I see Mark trying to do sneaky slight stuff to probably try to get in her pant. You never know if you can trust your friends these days.