💐L💐

(A/N)-Get prepared it's a long ass chapter!

3 Months Later...

Haechan's POV.
I can't believe it's almost Christmas and me and Jaliyah's relationship is getting more and more stronger.Hopefully I can catch her under the mistletoe.When everyone come over for a Christmas party at SM,I'm going to kiss her infront of everyone.Just to show them whose my woman and that I'm a man now.Also,to show Mark don't ever come around my woman kissing her.I text her we're going to the SM party.I look out window seeing her look in the mirror with her outfit and hairstyle,I smile loving it.

I look out window seeing her look in the mirror with her outfit and hairstyle,I smile loving it

She's really in the Christmas spirit and it's so cute as she smile to herself

She's really in the Christmas spirit and it's so cute as she smile to herself."Are you ready to go my little elf."I said giggling and she turn around looking at me."Yes I am!"She said excitedly to me."Hold on!I'll come pick you up!"I said walking next door.When I was about to knock on the door Jaliyah already open the door."Okay,let's wait for my mom to get ready."I said holding her hand blushing walking back to my house in the living room.I really try to practice not blushing in front of her.But,it's a bad habit that can't be broken."Y-You look beautiful as usual!"I blurted out covering my mouth flustered."And as usual you look so cute when you blush.You're so beautiful too."Jaliyah said giving me a peck on the lips.God,when I get to the party showing off my girl idols are going to look left to right.Because her skin and she's younger than me.But,I'm not worried,as long as no one be rude.I'll clutch her so tight everyone know who she belong to."I'm ready kids!"My mom yelled coming downstairs with the car keys.
Me and Jaliyah sat in the backseat and I just listen to her blab girly things she want for Christmas.I'll start shopping for her to make her wishes come true.It's a surprise for her tho.We got out the car and my mom drove off.I hold her hand walking in the building with idols already staring at her.I felt her tighten her hold on my hand.I can tell she's nervous because of everyone, except my group and Chanyeol because they seen her before.I look and hear some whispers here and there.I see Ten approach her and she walked off.I see her smile I can tell she feels comfortable around Ten. I'm happy as long as she's happy.

Jaliyah's POV.
"Are you okay?"Ten asked holding my hands sitting down."Yeah,I'm okay just a little scared Oppa."I said as I look across seeing Taemin and Kai staring at me whispering."Is it because of them I'll tell them to stop!"Ten said pointing sat Kai and Taemin walking up to them telling them something they looked shocked.Ten walk back with both of them in front of me."Now,say sorry!"Ten said hitting them upside the head."We're sorry we didn't know you are Haechan's girlfriend."Kai and Taemin bowed apologetically."It's okay and Taemin Oppa I love your songs I'm a big fan."I said and Taemin blush happily."Thank you!"Taemin said and Kai came up to me."Want me to tell everyone else you're Haechan's girlfriend so they can stop staring and whispering?"Kai asked politely to me."Thank you that will be nice."I said and they started telling people.Then, Mark walked up to me and took me somewhere in the building where we're alone."Mark where are-Mark kissed me hungrily cutting me off,this is so wrong.Mark pulled away looking frustrated pulling his hair pacing back and forth."Mark are you okay?"I said stopping him gripping his cheek."Actually no!It's obvious I can't stop thinking about the kiss from the sleepover!I want to feel those lips on me again!You're mine,all mine!Fuck!"Mark said pinning me against the wall."Mark come down!We can talk about this."I said calmly to him."Okay then what's your number?"Mark said and told him the number.I dig in my red purse and put him in my iPhone as Mark😆 also a secret contact."But,please this one time...Let me love you!"Mark said pinning me back against the wall."Mark this is wrong!Wrong!Wrong!Please don't mess with my head I'm in love with Haechan!"I said trying my best to make him understand."He won't know I promise, babygirl!"Mark exclaim to me getting closer. I'm really trying to be nice and keep my patients with him.Like Mark's a sweet guy also so cute,dorky,and hardworking.Any girl would be lucky to be with him.But,I'm with somebody and I don't want to be considered as a cheater and lose Haechan."Okay,just make it quick!To let you know Mark I love you too as a friend and I help my friends.So,I'll give you this but if another bizarre one,I'm done with you!"I said and his eyes teared up a bit."I can't help it,I love you too!I love you so much!"Mark leaned in and kissed me slowly cupping my cheek.With a tear falling out his eye.I actually decided to kiss back holding his body.I close my eyes gripping the back of his shirt.Mark pull away kissing my jawline,cheek, and nose.Mark went down to my neck."Stop,Mark you deserve better.I broke your heart you're crying.Just stop!"I said as he trace his finger nail over my lips."Let me love you,you love me right?"Mark said looking sideways as he kiss me again.I broke him.I broke him bad too.Mark had to go through all the pain watching me and Haechan relationship grow stronger.I kinda feel bad for him because it's like we're not seeing how hurt he is.He kiss me more passionately.Even,know I'm kissing him I'm still thinking about Haechan I'm really in love with him I'm sorry Mark.The longest kiss I ever had feeling too many emotions."Oh yes!"I moan as Mark put his tongue in my mouth exploring me.He suck on my tongue as I moan trying to fight back the feeling.As we're still having a hot kiss Mark unbutton my shirt.Then,he pulled away with spit in between our lips connecting."You have no idea how many times I dreamt of this."Mark said kissing down my neck.Sucking softly on my sweet spot."No!"I moan as Mark could of make the hicky somewhere else."Did Haechan do this to you before?"Mark ask pulling away looking at the other hickies."Yes!"I said pulling my buttons together."Like lit-Jaliyah!Mark!Are you guys here?"I here Haechan call out and I fix my shirt and my hair.Then,me and Mark came into view."Hey baby I miss you!Mark was just showing you around?"Haechan said hugging me as I look at Mark and I know I broke his heart again.Then,Haechan kissed me softly grasping my hand."Yeah he was just showing me around."I lied even know I don't want to.To Be Continued...