💔S Pt.2💔

(A/N)- I'm obsessed with this song and I feel like this song sets the mood. It's for late night feels. Now, on to the story and this late night update.~

Mark's POV.

I knew after the concert backstage an SM staff wanted them to break up. The person threatened to kick him out the company, if Haechan didn't break up with Jaliyah. I heard the whole conversation, but didn't expect him to actually do it. Haechan loves Jaliyah so much and we all know it. I'm actually pretty disappointed in him, for throwing what he loves away. I'm actually sad to see them break up.

I expect him to make the right choice. He would do anything for their relationship. I just can't believe he throw it all away like it's nothing. All the rude nasty things, he said to Jaliyah had me shook. So, I guess it's my turn to be the replacement for him. I already know it's going to be an hard task because all she see is Haechan. I used to wanted to take her away from him. But, I don't want to do that to them anymore.

At least, I have a real chance with my friend. I'm the emotional supporter for, now. I don't what will happen next after this. We'll have to watch and see what happens.

Jaliyah's POV.

I'm just in the bathroom with Mark as he was helping clean up my face. "Shh, it's okay. You don't need him anymore, I'm here for you." Mark whisper in my ear holding me, as we sit on the bathroom bus floor. "Thank you, for caring about me even when I don't deserve it." I said in a low tone of voice. "Don't look down on yourself because of a break up. You deserve all the care you can get." Mark whisper making me look at him.

"I'll be a great boyfriend, I guess." Mark said pecking my nose, lightly. It only ease the pain a little bit for me. "Also, our relationship have to be a secret. Like the members can know and our parents can know. Nobody in SM can't know about us." Mark said confusing me. "Why not?!" I asked puzzled wanting to know. "Because Haechan haven't made an public, announcement that you both broke up." Mark said and I nodded slowly.

"Remember, you're pretty to me." Mark said and I frown. "That's what the last one used to say to me all the time. Please don't, let's take it slow. I been through enough today." I said getting up going to my individual personalized bed on the bus. I'm taking my ass to sleep. I'll be up later, it's already almost 12 AM. On this bus we love staying up doing crazy stuff, until we fall out. Tonight, I'm heartbroken so guys ain't shit. I don't wanna be fucked with right now.

I'm glad our next stop is New York. I used to live in New York before moving to Seoul. I can go visit my best friend and visit my other old friends. It's been a while since I hung out with my girls. It's been a while since I had a girl talk in person. Tomorrow is going to be me and my girls. Let me call her right now so she can know.

Conversation-Bold

Jaliyah- Hey bitch!

Friend- Hey hoe! It's been a while since you've talk to me. What's up?

Jaliyah- You remember I told you I'm on tour with NCT because of my boyfriend well actually Ex mans.

Friend- What happened between you and Haechan? You're very lucky to be dating an idol. You're living all our fantasies.

Jaliyah- I'll tell you later in person.

Friend- GUH, YOU COMING TO SEE ME!?

Jaliyah- Yes and shut yo loud ass up the guys are still up.

Friend- It will be just like old times. You stay over my house for like two days. I know you need a break from all those crazy boys and just be free.

Jaliyah- I would actually love that, you're best friend anyone can ask for.

Friend- Blah! Blah! I know, boo!

Jaliyah- Shut up!

Friend- That's why Chanyeol's on my dick!

Jaliyah- Bitch! No! Chanyeol is my man in Exo! I thought you wanted Kai!

Friend- Guh, I do! I just take all of em.

Jaliyah- Bye hoe! See ya tomorrow.

Friend- I love ya too bitch.

After that we hung up and I took my ass to sleep.

To Be Continued...

(A/N)- I'll expose the best friend and the crew in the next chapter. I finally got some more ideas in my head. Thx for your patience and support. Until, next time byee!~ I LUV U!