💜C💜

(EDITED)

"I'm in love with you Jaliyah!Please attempt me!"

Jaliyah POV.

"I-I Haechan I don't know what to say." I said shocked by the remark he made.
"No just forget what I said."
Haechan whispered embarrassed blushing so hard I see the pretty red color on his cheeks.
I touched his cheek and said "No! No! What I mean by I was just shocked by the words." I kissed his cheek and looked into his eyes and smiled.

"I will give you a chance and remember your my first boyfriend, so go slow with something's I won't understand. Remember i'm young and keep our relationship a secret." I said making him feel better than embarrassed. I pulled out my iPhone and we exchanged numbers. I was going to pull out a monopoly board game for us to play....

Then, I fell on top of Haechan.Then, we heard walking towards my room and we got up from atop each other. We blushed as the door swung open.

Haechan POV.

Both our parents ask what you two doing. "N-Nothing!" I stuttered looking at my mom's eyes. It felt like they were staring into my soul. "Are you sure you guys okay because you guys are so quiet up here." The adults laugh at our faces then left us alone again. Wo! If they saw us on top of each other,then they will get suspicious and never leave us alone again.

"What movie do you want to watch?"I said jumping on her bed sitting down. "Mmm....Um what about the notebook. She said that like she wanted to see that movie the 100th time. But,I'll watch it for her this counts as our first date.We got under her cover and snuggled together watching the movie. It was the end of the movie and Jaliyah's a sleep and I snuggled up closer falling asleep with her.

An hour later we woke up at a sound of a camera and giggling. What the hell? I thought opening my eyes was both our parents awing, snapping photos, and laughing. "How cute this is going in the scrapbook!" My mom said making me blush. "Mom!" I yelled embarrassed. Which cause Jaliyah to wake up and blush. She jumped out the bed embarrassed.

"I-I'm sorry Jaliyah I'll make it up to you!" I said apologetic. "It's not your fault." she said. "No, I'll still make it up to you anyway cause our parents." I said still apologetic. "I love you!" She mounts quickly. "I'll take you somewhere special but it's a secret surprise." I mount only she can hear. "Okay! Can't wait!" She mount excitedly because our parents still in the room adoring our sleeping photo.

Haechan's Feeling Right Now-