💗O Pt.1💗

Haechan's POV.

I woke up and got dressed knowing it's time for rehearsal. I woke Jaliyah, Renjun, and Jaemin up so they can get dressed too. I heard them fighting over the bathroom. "I think I should go first guys." Jaliyah said to them but Jaemin pushed her like a jerk. "You son of a bitch!" Jaliyah yells at Jaemin. "It takes a while to be this pretty." Jaemin said smiling cheekily. "Oi, Jaemin she's a female so let her go first. Also, never put your hands on her." Renjun said pushing Jaemin back. "No, actually the prettiest go first!" Jaemin still argued and this time I split it up.

"We don't have time for this! Let her go first!" I said giving her clothes and lipgloss. "She going to take a damn long time!" Jaemin said angrily. "Well, guess what?! You take a long time in the bathroom all the time in the dorm. Let someone else have the spotlight." Renjun said dragging him away from the bathroom door.

"You okay babe?" I said trying to make sure. "Yeah, it's all cool. Is he always this crusty in the morning or is he just this way with me?" Jaliyah saids wanting to know. "Look time is ticking, honey. Don't worry about him I'll talk to him." I told her dodging the question. What a jerk making her feel bad. I grab our practice bag and everything.

Jaliyah's POV.

I wonder what's his goddamn deal. All I want to do is be friends. I'll keep trying, Jaliyah fighting! I thought to myself putting my fist in the air. I brushed my teeth and face. Then, started to put on my clothes and lipgloss.

I put my hair in 2 long braids then got out the bathroom

I put my hair in 2 long braids then got out the bathroom. "How do I look?" I said smiling at how different my style is every time. "You look amazing!" Haechan and Renjun said in unison smiling. "Jaemin?" I said scrolling my eyes to him. "Why are you trying to be Korean? You fucking Koreaboo!" Jaemin said which broke my heart. "FIRST OFF YOU BITCH-" I yelled out of anger stepping to him about to punch him in the face. Until, Haechan stop me. "Don't let him win, I know what he's doing. Just calm down take deep breaths I got this." Haechan said to me and I breathed in and out. I usually don't get angry either. I'll try to be friendly I still said in my mind.

25 Minutes Later...

We're all at the stage rehearsal and I sat on a seat watching them. Next, was the dreamies to practice 'Go' for the show tonight. I watched Jaemin the whole time. Gosh why does he have to be a jerk to me. I felt Lucas put his hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay, kid? Because you look down." Lucas said but I didn't reply back. Until, he realize I was stare at Jaemin. I heard Lucas gasp backing up covering his mouth.

"No way, Jaliyah you have a boyfriend." Lucas said still shocked. "Lucas now what are you talking about?" I said a bit confused. "You're staring at him as if you want something from him." Lucas said and I nod. "No come, come we need to talk about this ASAP." Lucas said dragging me backstage to one of the rooms. "Now, spill the tea." Lucas said and I just kept looking down. "All I wanted from him is to not hate me." I said not making eye contact.

"I'll tell you one thing tho. Let him come around I'm telling you this is what he does when he actually likes someone." Lucas said then covers his mouth. I blush so he actually likes me. I thought to myself. "Damnit I told his secret." Lucas said guiding me out the room. Lucas walked me back to where everyone else was. I was walking then Jaemin tripped me. I almost fell but I caught myself.

"Bitch you thought!" I said slapping his water bottle out his hand and gave him a good ass slap across his face. I looked around at all the shocked faces around me especially Haechan's. Haechan I'm so sorry I know you tried to suppress my anger. But, I'm tired of this drama he caused me. "You dirty hoe! I know you did not just slap me." He yelled at me about to grab my arm. "Get your nasty ass hands off my woman. You deserve it to bitch! You treated her like a rat." Haechan said stomping away with me.

"Bae- I tried to explain myself. "No, don't say a word Jaliyah it's not your fault." Haechan said hugging me tightly. "For now on can I go back to the hotel?" I said wanting to get away from this situation. "Go on head, Mark is going to drive you back to your hotel room. "Mark, can you do me a favor?" Haechan ask Mark nicely and Mark nod. "Sure, what do you want me to do?" Mark said wanting to know his task. "Can you drive Jaliyah back to the hotel? Her head is spinning a bit." Haechan said which is kinda true.

"I have to ask Renjun for y'all room key and ask Johnny for the van key." Mark said walking me through backstage where I see Jaemin with a ice pack on his cheek looking at me. I smiled and put up my middle finger. Like bitch I'm the real boss around here. Mark got the keys and opened the door for me. Mark started the car and started to drive back to the hotel. "That was some really bad bitch slap you gave Jaemin back there." Mark said cracking a smile looking at me and the road. "Yeah!" I said looking out the window blushing.

"That taught him a lesson to not mess with you no more. I'm so proud of you, he went all the way down to the ground too." Mark said snickering a little. "Mark, I really don't think that's funny." I said looking at him crossing my legs in the seat. "I'm not trying to say it was funny. I'm trying to say it was powerful and badass. I never seen that side of you ever." Mark said turning to the hotel corner.

All of a sudden 'The Baddest Female' by CL started to play. "Like omg Mark turn it off." I said laughing as he kept teasing me about whooping Jaemin's ass. "Okay! Okay! I'll stop! Because we all know you're the sweetest apple that fell out the tree. But, today you wanted to be the most rotten apple from the tree." Mark said showing that sparkle in his eye. It felt like time has stopped.

"Can you stay with me?" I ask and he frowns

"Can you stay with me?" I ask and he frowns. "I can't remember we have to still practice and I got a show tonight. What about later, sweetheart?" Mark said and I smile at him. "You're a good friend you know that Mark Lee?" I said and almost got out the car to the hotel room number until Mark called my name. "Yes, Mark?" I questioned him as in why he called me back. Mark kissed my forehead. "Be careful okay?" Mark said and I nod. "I will!" I said happily bouncing away.