💘Q Pt.2💘

Mark's POV.

I woke up and Jaliyah is not there at all. I checked the time to see it was 12pm. Agh! My head hurts like shit! This is what happens when you drink so much. She's probably with the other members. But, she can't be with Haechan because it's a bet. I got out of bed and got myself ready quickly. I grabbed my phone calling Haechan.

"Where is Jaliyah?" I said and Haechan laughed. "She went somewhere with Jaemin. Remember I can't hang out with her at all, it's a bet and you already lost her?" Haechan said laughing on the other line. "No, I didn't loose her, I just wanted to know where she was." I said hanging up the phone.

I'll just have to wait till they come back cause I don't know exactly where they're at. Then, an idea came to my head. I'll plan some type of date but she won't know it's a date. I seen something in a movie that would be a great idea. It involves something relaxing just the 2 of us.

Jaemin's POV.

I finally get to have my fun with Jaliyah. I'm taking her out for a walk just looking around. "So, where exactly are we going?" Jaliyah ask breaking the awkward silence that was starting. "I don't know. I just wanna walk with you and look around." I said simply as we continue walking silently again.

The silence got broken when I guess something that she like caught her eye. "Jaemin can we do an aesthetic photoshoot right here?" Jaliyah said borrowing some balloons from a stan. "Sure!" I said as I took out my phone. She started acting casually like she's having fun.

 She started acting casually like she's having fun

"Done!" I said looking at the photo myself. She looks adorable and gives an 80's retro vibe. "Wow! It's so cute, you're an natural." I said smiling widely at her. I also realize her hair is messed up from the wind. "Let me see." She said and grab my phone. Her eyes went wide about to pop from her sockets. "OMG! Delete it, why didn't you say the wind mess my hair up." Jaliyah said playfully hitting me.

"No! Actually, I won't delete the photo it looks cute to me." I said snatching my phone out her hand holding it up high. "Come on really, NaNa!" She said towering over me trying to get my phone. "NaNa? That's a really cute nickname. Have you been thinking about that nickname for a while or something?" I said teasing her more and she blush.

"No, I haven't been thinking of that nickname for you at all! You know what keep it all you want. I don't want to delete it anymore." Jaliyah said still blushing. I snicker how cute she looks embarrassed. "What you laughing at!" She said trying to act all tough. It's like seeing a baby kitten trying to be strong. I just started bursting into fits of laughter.

"You're so fucking mean, NaNa!" Jaliyah said pushing me smiling. "And you're so small, Jali!" I said grabbing her small wrist. I pulled her up against someone's parked car. "Jaeminnie!" Was all she said batting her eyelashes innocently. It's like she put me under a spell. Shit she put everyone in a spell to be honest. There's just something special about her that makes everyone go crazy. I stared at her eyes and drowned right into them.