✨N Pt.1✨

This Song By Loco Gives Me Vibes!Song-Loco Party Band/OPPA

Haechan's POV.

It's a Saturday morning,I'm packing up my clothes and stuff because I heard we're probably going to be touring around for 5 months straight in the states. I was thinking I could take Jaliyah with me to the states. But, the thing is I don't know if she's out of school for the summer yet. Like I am every school is different. She's still in middle school and I'm in high school we get out for summer at different dates in Seoul.

Also I don't know if her parents would actually let her be so far away from home to another country. She's going to be overseas and gone for 5 months straight if she goes with me. The other problem is I don't want nothing to happen to her. Like anti-fans trying to threaten her because she's black or my girl. There's a bunch of thoughts going through my head of what if's and what could's.

I really do care and I don't want anything to happen to her. I looked out the window to see my Jaliyah dressed in a sparkling rose gold top and jeans with leggings and some plain adidas brand shoes and some stuff that match her rose gold aesthetic way.

 I looked out the window to see my Jaliyah dressed in a sparkling rose gold top and jeans with leggings and some plain adidas brand shoes and some stuff that match her rose gold aesthetic way

Lately I realize her style has really changed a lot. Like she's not wearing dresses and skirts like she use to. She don't wear flats anymore or carry a purse around her anymore. She wearing chokers now despite how much she use to hate them.
She's growing everyday when I blink my eyes. She's turning into a woman and not wearing girly outfits no more.

She's actually looking like a teenager and looking very mature. She's looking s-sexy? Is that word I'm looking for, honestly I'm confused of how to describe her cause I never describe her as sexy. I analyze her outfit some more I see her cleavage at the top popping out the top almost. I bite my bottom lip trying to hold in my moan. Then, blush when she looked straight at me shocked probably knowing what I'm lookin at.

"YOU FUCKING PEEPING BIRD!" Jaliyah said throwing a pillow at me through her window to mine. I leaned to the side as the pillow missed me. "Jaliyah I wasn't even looking there and I wanted to ask you something."I said climbing out my window to her window getting to her room. "What is it?" She said sitting up in her bed listening to Loco Party Band/OPPA with her matching headphones.

"First off unplug those headphones. I want you to hear me loud and clear cause this is serious. Also, because I want to hear too." I said in a serious tone. Her drop dead gorgeous face did as I said. "I'm all ears this must be serious." Jaliyah said sitting with her legs crossed.

"Okay I'm going on tour starting today in the states for 5 months and I was thinking I could take you with me. Unless, you're out from school and your parents agree." I said wrapping my arms around her, nibbling her ear. "That would be really cool. Yes, I am out from school. The asking my parents thing, let's do that together."Jaliyah said turning around kissing me. Our kiss is so fucking different. More mature like kisses and steamy hot.

We released from the kiss. "Are you ready to go ask them?" I said reassuring her that I'm always got her back. "I guess I am." She said giving me one quick kiss then grabbed my hand and zoom to her parent's room. "Yes dear's?" Jaliyah's mom said looking at our hands locked together." Mom, dad, may I go on tour with Haechan and his group for 5 months in the states? I swear I'll be careful and you already know Haechan is going to protect me no matter what." Jaliyah said to her parents as the exchange looks.

"When does the tour start?" Jaliyah's mom said looking at our pleading eyes. "Today." I said making confident eye contact. "All those boys on a fucking bus! Haechan you better protect our little girl! Yes you can go but one rule don't be calling here talking about some you want to come back home. Or no Haechan set me up and got me gang banged by his members. We ain't going to stop you." Jaliyah's father said to both of us.

"Sir, my members are harmless and if any of that happen I'll beat their ass sir." I said to her father putting my arm around her. "Also, dad their all sweet they wouldn't do nothing to me." Jaliyah said holding my hand tightly. "Go pack your stuff now so you guys can get on that tour." Jaliyah's mom said as me and Jaliyah walked out their room.

"Help me pack some stuff." Jaliyah said with that smile on her face. I helped her pack easy stuff because she's a little picky. I grabbed her iPhone charger of course some of her makeup products. But, then she scold me for not picking the ones she want to wear for 5 mouths straight. "But, I think these natural colors would compliment your skin color and it'll last you 5 months." I said holding up a eyeshadow palette I think its called.

" I said holding up a eyeshadow palette I think its called

"True but I also want a candy color palette." Jaliyah said holding up the candy color one.

"Bae, I really don't have time for this just take both of the damn palettes

"Bae, I really don't have time for this just take both of the damn palettes. It's almost time to go let's finish packing." I said pushing her up against my lips kissing her quickly. We finished packing her stuff and said our goodbyes to her parents. Then, we go in the car with my mom as we put our suitcases in the truck.

My mom drove to the location to the tour bus. We said our goodbyes to my mother. I think we're driving the whole way to the airport in the bus. Fly to America then get off to a tour bus and go to our events and all. We'll figure it out. We put our suitcases in the back of the bus. and sat down with the rest. We all said hello back and forward to everyone.
N Pt.2 Will Be Coming Out Soon! To Be Continued...