🌺J🌺

Haechan's POV.
I asked my mom to drive me and Jaliyah to SM entertainment because Jaliyah wants to meet Chanyeol.When we got there got damn Jaliyah got annoying."Where's EXO's Studio!Where's Chanyeol OMG!OMG!"Jaliyah screamed fangirling."Okay!Okay!We're here!"I yelled walking her to EXO's dorm."OMG!Are we in EXO's dorm!"Jaliyah fangirled once again.She got so annoying I put a plug in her mouth."Put a sock in it!"I said and was about to say something else but got cut off by Park Chanyeol."That's no way how to treat a lady."Chanyeol said smiling that bitch.In 3...2...1 I cover my ears."AHH!CHANYEOL!"She screamed so loud the whole hall heard her."Jaliyah more quieter,honey."I said trying to make her calm down."Whose this Haechan?"Chanyeol asked looking at Jaliyah."This is Jaliyah my girlfriend."I said to Chanyeol and he smiled at her."She a fan of me?"Chanyeol asked."Yes!"Jaliyah said quickly."We came to ask how do we don't let curiosity and lust take over a relationship?"I said to Chanyeol."Well,let's go to the studio to talk about this."Chanyeol said sitting down on his spinning chair as me and Jaliyah sat in front of him."Whose the one in the relationship who gets the most feeling of lust?"Chanyeol asked looking at us smirking."Me."I said looking at Chanyeol."Well,what make you so horny Haechan?"asked looking at both me and Jaliyah smirking."Oh!Umm...Honestly Every Fucking Thing She Does."I muttered blushing.

Jaliyah's POV.
Oh! So,that explains why he always needy or wanty."Well,thanks for answering all my questions Haechan. Haechan go out in the hallway right quick.Jaliyah's turn to answer some of my questions."Haechan walked out the room."Now,Jaliyah have you ever have sexual feelings for Haechan?"Chanyeol said with his eyebrow up."Actually, the current event that happened to us before we got here.Love bites and hickys it felt amazing I wanted more but I know it's wrong.So,in other words as in now yes I'm having sexual feelings for Him."I said biting my finger imagining Haechan and accidentally let out a moan."Haechan...Amm!"I moan quietly to myself."Look I tell you the results.Your both horny for each other."Chanyeol said and I was in shock."Haechan you can come from the hallway now we know your listening from the wall noisy ass."Chanyeol said snickering.Haechan came in and asked "Is this session almosover?Cause I got something planned for us."Haechan said rolling his eyes at Chanyeol."Actually,yeah it's over."Chanyeol said "Bye!"Me and Haechan said at the same time.Me and Haechan left and call his mom to come pick us up.Skip Time➡️Home>>>
Haechan's POV.
We're just sitting in my room updating our snapchat.Yeah,we got a snapchat together we got 1,00o points together.Mark is our friend on snapchat.Mark updated this like wtf.

This boi think this is cute to anyone

This boi think this is cute to anyone."Jaliyah look at this stupid ass photo."I said pointing at the screen."Haechan Mark Oppa looks so cute OMG!"Jaliyah fangirled I got jealous real quick."What the fuck Jaliyah! I'm done with this shit!If you like Mark so much then you should go be with him."I yelled at her."Look Haechan because I tried to complaint a guy doesn't mean shit!Mean I wish you don't get angry all the fucking when I be by any guy shit!"Jaliyah yelled back crying.I ran to her side and sit with her and hold her hand."I'm sorry bae I love you!"I said kissing her lips softly.I wiped her tears and she kissed me back."Don't cry baby it's not your fault."I said and she hugged me."It's okay!I forgive you hey partners have love hate too."Jaliyah said hugging me."I can make you feel better."I said kissing her passionately.We wrapped tongues fighting for the lead , I beat her and stick my tongue in her mouth and I sucked on her tongue."Ahh Haechan!"Jaliyah moan against my tongue."My mom went to the store so we have a little time of naughty fun."I said smirking.I put my hands on her neck and kissing more down on her neck.Scraping the marks with my teeth that I made earlier.I went to the kitchen and got some chocolate."Turn on your stomach and take off your shirt and keep your bra on."I said and she did as I said and spread the chocolate all over her back and back of her neck."Haechan what are you-mmm!"I licked her chocolate covered back and neck."Mmm!You taste so sweet!"I moan loving the taste of chocolate on her skin."My turn!"Jaliyah said hovering over me taking off my shirt.She spread the chocolate all over my abs."I know your going to taste good."Jaliyah said licking up and down my tone body."Ah!"I moaned then she stopped."Why?"I whined wanting more."Your mom is back put on our clothes and I anyway need to go back home my parents shift is almost over."Jaliyah said sadly."Well,bye babe."I said sadly too pecking her lips."I'll head you out."I said smiling."Haechan your so silly I live next door to you.You can see me through your window we shouldn't look so sad.Oh,and Haechan when I changed my clothes this morning I seen you peeping tom."She said shocking me and I blushed."You should get home be safe."I said pecking her one more time before she left. I love you!