💗O Pt.2💗

Songs To Set The Mood (I Guess!)
Amazing New Album And Song. Can't Wait To See BTS Perform Tonight At The BBMA's.😍🔥❤️

Haechan's POV.

When we got done with our show for tonight. We headed back to the hotel with Chinese food. "Remember don't say nothing to her or even look at her. We had enough of you guys drama for one day. Eat yo food and mind yo own damn business, cause right now it's too late at night to hear a fight going on." Renjun said to Jaemin with his arms folded rolling his eyes.

"Roll your eyes all you want but if Jaliyah knock those eyeballs out your eye sockets you won't be able to roll shit. I'll let her do it too!" Renjun said getting furious knocking on the door since Mark gave her our room door key for her to get in. Hopefully, she's not sleep because that'll be a problem. Jaliyah opened the still not in her night clothes.

She let us in but when came into contact with Jaemin she walked away going back into our bed. Jeez, I can already tell this going to be a long as night again. "I got a plan. We can lock both of them in the closet to hope they'll settle their differences. We'll trick them by saying we're playing 7 minutes in heaven. But actually lock them in the closet and get them out the closet tomorrow morning. That should give them a bunch of time." Renjun said smiling and I nod in agreement.

Jaliyah's POV.

" Let's play spin the bottle." Haechan said as Renjun grabbed a beer bottle out of nowhere. We all sat around the bottle as Renjun fix the bottle in the middle. I was seated beside Haechan and Renjun. " Okay, let's begin now!" Renjun said excitedly spinning the beer bottle. It landed on me and Jaemin. "Okay, 7 minutes in heaven you two!" Renjun said shoving us in the closet quickly and locked us in.

"Hey, what the hell is this? Is this a sick  joke! I'm not making up with her Unlock us now!" Jaemin yelled out banging on the door along with me. "Fuck, we're stuck in here!" Jaemin said giving up sitting in the cramped space. "Hey, there's no space for me!" I yelled at Jaemin as he was trying to get comfortable in the small space. "Are you seriously worried about that right now! Then, why waste your last breath on space!" Jaemin yelled at me grabbing my arm making me sit on the closet floor with him.

He's right for once. Let me not loose my breath for bullshit. I'm literally am close to Jaemin's face. I hear his breathing, I hear his heart beat, and I feel his close heated body against mine.
I'm so tired and it's too crowded in here. I shifted around trying to find a comfortable way to lay. "Come here!" Jaemin said looking away blushing pulling my body towards him cuddling me. I started to blush against his beautiful stage clothing he still hasn't taken off.

"J-Jaemin I have one question. Do you hate me,cause if you do why?" I ask Jaemin quietly still laying against his chest not looking at him. "No I don't hate you at all. I just have confused feelings." Jaemin said confusing me a little bit. "Confused feelings about what?" I asked looking up at him and he blushed a bright pink. "About how I feel about you." Jaemin said in which I'm still not following.

"You look like a damn confused puppy. I probably like you dummy!" Jaemin said laughing holding up my jaw smiling. "Such a pretty girl with a good ass slap.With an attitude to top it all off." Jaemin whispered softly smirking like a devil with horns you can't see. He rubbed my lips seductively brushing his lips against mine. "I'm just  experimenting with you, I'm not completely sure." Jaemin whisper again.

Jaemin kissed me softly and slow holding my waist pulling me closer. He pull me on top as our eyes closed. We continue sucking on each other's tongue. We made out a little bit more then pulled away. I feel such a weird tingling feeling inside me that I only feel with Haechan. What the hell is going on with me? I know I'm not catching feelings for this illest bitch.

"We're now fucked up if anyone knows about this. I don't know what are we anymore. Are we still enemies or friends with benefits or lovers." Jaemin said confused of what we are. Honestly, I'm so confused too what the hell are we? "Let's just have time to think." I said trying to go the other way to go sleep. But, it's too fucking impossible so I had to sleep up against Jaemin's chest.

Fuck, I'm a cheater and I never thought I would be one....

TO BE CONTINUED...