💛E💛

(EDITED)

Haechan's POV.

I ran out from backstage to the side walk outside the theater of the concert. I sat alone mad so mad I can make a song about how I'm feeling right now! I song mad city by Mark and Taeyong.
You make me so mad, yeah you make me so mad oh. Mad city, Mad city, Mad city! I song a bit then seen Jaliyah run to me."What!" I said out of anger making her flinch. "Tell Me Haechan Why Your Mad, Tell Me Why Your Jelly, And Tell Me Why You Got A Problem With Me And Ten!? Huh! Tell Me Haechan What The What Your Thinking!" Jaliyah yelled back louder than me and I flinched more than her.

"Jaliyah i'm sorry baby girl it's just i'm jealous because Ten's your bias and not me."
I said calmly to my princess. "Why didn't you tell me?
Even know Ten is my bias your my number one babe,
Haechan. "I couldn't hold it in anymore I was so mad I was urging to kiss her to show her I can love her more then Ten.
So, I all of a sudden kissed her on the lips hard and roughly.

Jaliyah POV.

OMG! I didn't know this was coming I wasn't prepared.
Haechan's my first boyfriend,
my first kiss now it was rough but I loved it. I'm only 13 and Haechan's only 16.
Im too young for Haechan.
But,
I love him and he's such a sweet boy and all a sudden a bad boy?! I know it's wrong but it feels so right. The rough kiss was turning passionate by the minute. "Mmm!" I heard a weird sound come out my mouth. Haechan pulled away looking in my eyes. "What was that noise out your mouth, Jaliyah."Haechan said looking at the spit we shared trying to separate.

(A/N:Well...Damn Haechan!🐸☕️)"Umm! I-I you took my first kiss. You made the kiss too fast and you know I'm too young!" I said blushing at the very hot kiss we share. Yeah, I go to health class they talk about S.E.X!(See look what Haechan did to the innocent girl he got her cussing!)

"Anyways...did you like it was slow, rough, hard, passionate, and soft." Haechan said smirk at the moan I guess I made a while ago. "I loved it!" I said we started kissing again. Then, Mark cleared his voice then me and Haechan stopped kissing with trail of saliva connecting looking at Mark."Umm...Ew! Jaliyah are you too young to do stuff like this?" Mark asked grossed out by the sight he sees in front of him.

"How old do you think I am Mark?" I asked looking at him. "Umm...10 years old." Mark said looking at Me. "No..Mark i'm 13 years old."I said to him sassily."Haechan quit trying to rape this little girl!"I'm not going to rape my love of the life!" Haechan said to Mark."But, she still too young Haechan are you trying to get your career in trouble if anyone find out about your relationship with a young 13 year old.

Haechan's POV.

"MARK!, LOVE HAS NO AGE!" I yelled being true about her. "I need to take you home it's all most 9."I said looking at the time on my mini IPhone 5C.

The limousine driver drove us home im outside our house since we live next door

The limousine driver drove us home im outside our house since we live next door."Well, bye my little princess have good rest."I said handing her a rose and a promise ring."Thanks Haechan for tonight your the best sorry if I hurt you." Jaliyah said apologizing."No! No! I'm sorry princess!" I said heating up again. I turned around and kissed her on the cheek.Night! Night! Keep Tie!Sleep Well Princess! I said turning around going to my house. Haechan's Feeling Right Now-

 Haechan's Feeling Right Now-