Chapter 일곱

.
.
.

Today the doctor said she should go with her trainer to exercise a bit. She was excited because she was able to leave her room.

Her trainer had the name of Seokjin..or something like that. He had told her to just call him Jin-oppa. She nodded as he told her about him. Although she wasn't really listening.

He talked about how he lived with a room mate by the name of Namjoon. She just watched the trees and houses go by.

Once we got there, not many people were here.

Jin had put out mats for them to stretch. He had some funny jokes and she would giggle even though they seemed ridiculous.

Jin said he had to go to the bathroom and she nodded. She saw something flash in another room. It was fast and her curiousness got the best of her.

She got up and walked to the room peaking in.

It was a guy dancing to some music from his speaker. He was good and it looked natural when he danced.

She watched him as he danced and she didn't want to stop watching. After a while another song played and she watched as he started to get frustrated since he got a part wrong.

The thing that made her cringe the most was that he had silver earings.

"Why do guys have earings?"

.
.
.

🍬Lynnii