Chapter 여덟

.
.
.

After a couple more minutes he decided to leave and bought a water from the vending machine.

As he walked out of the dance room he saw a little girl rush back to two mats and he shrugged.

He then recognized Seokjin as he came out of the bathroom.

"Hyung!" He called out and jogged to him.

"Jimin! How is Yoongi?" He asked after they greeted.

"He is just as stressed as ever" I say and he nods understandingly. I see the little girl run to Jin hyung and hide behind him peaking out from behind his leg.

"Who is this?" He ask curiously as the girl stared at my ears for some reason.

"Oh I am making sure Eun Seo stays healthy since she has been sitting in a hospital bed for so long" Jin pats her head.

"Why is she in the hospital?" I ask him as I take off my snapback pushing my hair back.

"Well...she has a disease" Jin whispers and I nod looking at the girl with empathy. She just looks like a normal little girl with a lot of birthmarks. No one could have guessed it.

"Well I hope she gets treated well" I say and Jin had a sad look in his eyes as he bends down to Eun Seo.

"Say bye to Jimin Eun Seo" Jin says waving bye to Jimin and she waves too mimicking Jin.

Jimin smiles as he left the gym.

"Why did I cute girl like her have to end up with a disease..?"

.
.
.

🍬Lynnii