Chapter 열셋

.
.
.

She wouldn't answer the nurses as they tried to talk to her.

She had a blank face staring at the wall. Her mother's smile was beautiful and the way her father practically loved her to death was too painful.

She didn't understand why they had to leave her. Did God hate her? A nurse grabbed her arm and she screamed as loud as she could.

She heard arguing voices and they just sounded like muffled conversations. Today was Wednesday, at least she thought it was. She couldn't remember.

She just stopped caring after her parents left her. Jin has been trying to cheer her up but even his great looking face couldn't help her.

She heard the nurses leave and shut the door, locking it. She got up and looked at the window. The day passed by as she watched people walk by.

She woke up to the room being lit with the sun through the window. After a while the door opened and two nurse walked in. They came every morning but it was like they didn't care if she didn't take it.

She listened to the voice inside her head and she took the pill the nurses gave her.

"Jin is sick today!"

"Jinja!? But he never gets sick!"

"I know right! Jin says he will call someone in to watch..."

She watched as they motioned to her. She hated it when they talked about her. It wasn't nice at all, especially when they gossip.

"Who is going to take up Jin's place...?

.
.
.

🍬Lynnii