Chapter 열여섯

.
.
.
Jimin

Him and Eun-seo would laugh when he accidentally fell or when they both messed up. He wanted to hang out with the little girl some more. He wondered if Jin would let him watch her more often. He hasn't had this much fun in a while. 

After he dropped Eun-seo off back at the hospital, he headed home. On his way home, he prayed for her well-being.

As soon as he walked through the door he heard Hyung, he was drunk again. He had told him it will ruin his reputation, but it's like he doesn't care.

"Ya!" He burst into the boys room and stumbled in. "Make me some food!"

Jimin got up, starting to head to the kitchen.

"Are you mute?" Yoongi pushes Jimin onto the wall, making some framed pictures on the wall fall and break on the floor. The pictures were Yoongi and his family, along with his brother. Jimin kept all of his pictures in his room, hidden. Though he wasn't sure why he did.

"Look what you did! Hey! Talk!" Yoongi kicked at him until Jimin held him self on the cold floor. 

"Ugh...so lazy." Yoongi soon stumbled off, and Jimin could hear him collapse on the couch. Jimin sat their for a minute and closed his eyes, remembering old Yoongi. Fame and stress changed him. Jimin sighed and silently got up and swept up the glass shards.

He doesn't have to live like this, he knows that, but what will happen to Yoongi? Who will wash his clothes? Or cook for him? Jimin doesn't have enough money yet anyway. He has been trying to save, but he buys groceries and other essentials. He just has to work harder.

He picked up the frames and pictures. He sighed and put them in a box, taking them to the attic. They were probably going to rot and mold here. Along with everything else.  There were boxes of Christmas and Halloween decorations, there was also boxes of old family things and clothes. He plans to sell all of those, this isn't a family home anyway. Someone else can put good use to them. An idea then popped in his head and he smiled. 

He then took a quick shower. He stared at the bruises on his legs. He can't wear shorts next time.

.

.

.

lynnii