Chapter 열다섯

Eun Seo

.

.

.

One of the nurses had gotten Eun Seo ready for her active day with Jimin, and she couldn't wait to get to know him better. Although she does miss Jin, since he trusts Jimin, she will give him a shot.

Jimin was wearing black jeans and white shirt, atop with a beanie. She didn't know what to think of him yet but what caught her eye was the guys earrings. He must be gay, is what she thought.

The girl would hear from her parents that men who wore earrings are wrong but Jimin didn't seem wrong. While he was talking with the nurse, the little girl could feel the electric energy coming from the girl. The nurse looked like she wanted to just throw herself onto Jimin. Gross. Jimin also looked oblivious, is he always like this? Or does he secretly know?

Jimin signed some papers before they headed out. Jimin then drove Eun Seo and himself to the gym. He changed into some more flexible clothes than what he had on.

Eun Seo had on some white shorts along with a white shirt from the hospital, along with some tennis shoes.

Jimin took them to a large mirror room. The floor was a light glossed wood and there was a couple vending machines with protein snacks and drinks.

"Have you ever danced before?" The guy asks the little girl as they look at the mirror. She shakes her head no and he nods.

"Want to learn?" He chuckles as she just shrugs.

They first stretch and did a small workout routine before they started.

"Okay, I will go slow so follow my lead. Then once you really get it, we can try the music." He says to her and she nods.

"Okay." She says and smiles excitedly.

He starts slow and she follows his lead. She learned it at a regular pace and soon enough he turned on the music for her to practice. She messed up a few times and cried a little when she scrapped her knee, but after a while they were laughing till their stomachs hurt.

She had a lot of fun, and she totally wanted to play with Jimin again someday.

.

.

.

lynnii