Chapter 아홉

.
.
.

It felt like forever when they finally left the gym for Jin to drive them back to the hospital.

He had her lift these little weights and he told her special workout routines and exercises

He says he will visit her twice a week so then she will stay healthy.

Her mother would bring her homemade food but she wouldn't hand them to her herself.

"I want my bunny" she said to the nurse and she would just glance at her and nod before she left with her tray of medications.

Then a couple of hours later she came in and gave the bunny to her. Eun Seo smiled as she wrapped my arms around it.

She giggled and bounced it around on her legs which were under a white hospital blanket.

She would get bored most of the time but she would just think of an imaginary world were Sunji was still alive and they would play on the playground endlessly.

She sighed and suddenly felt angry as she gripped the small bunny in her hands.

"Ah!!" She yelled as she threw the bunny across the room at a vase making the vase fall and shatter on the hard floor.

She jumped as she saw the broken vase. She got down off the big hospital bed and she picked up her bunny staring at the glass vase.

The door opened and she turned around seeing Jin. She didn't know he was still here.

"Eun Seo? Did you do this..?" He asked cautiously. She nodded and started crying.

"I kill people Jin-Oppa!" She says and she starts crying.

"N-No you don't Eun Seo its just a vase..its not a human" He hugged her and she shakes her head. She wasn't going to explain what happened a year ago.

"Why do I kill people...?"

.
.
.

finally found the password to this account!! I'm so glad!! Although all of the updates are very old, i will go through them and edit them over time.

🍬Lynnii