Chapter 열둘

.
.
.

Jin drove him home that night, and that broken hearted face of Eun Seo haunted him

It reminded him of when little sister..

He woke up every morning with swollen eyes from crying himself to sleep. Yoongi wouldn't know cause he was busy with work.

Jimin went to the kitchen and sighed wondering what he should make. Tonight was Saturday so Yoongi didn't get his monthly pay till Sunday.

Jimin went upstairs to his room and layed on his bed.

Sunji came to his mind and he looked at the silly pictures on his desk, they used to take with each other.

The reason for her death was all on him.

His grandmother was sick so she couldn't watch Sunji, so she called Jimin that day to watch her.

He watched her until she wanted to go to the park. Being a stubborn brother he was he said no. He accidentally fell asleep and woke up realising Sunji was gone.

He ran to the park thinking thats were she had gone and what he saw, made his heart drop. He didn't see her playing on the playground like a happy kid, he saw her on a stretch being put into an ambulance.

"Sunji!!"

He ran over to her looking at her small and still form.

"Sunji wake up!"

"Are you related to her?" A nurse asked him and he nodded frantically.

"She is my sister" He says and grabs Sunji's hand.

It was cold.

He waited forever in the waiting room untill the doctor came out giving him the worst news ever since his parents.

"M-My sis.. She's dead..?"

.
.
.

🍬Lynnii