Streets of New York

The next day, Ava was off and sure enough by the afternoon, Seth texted her.  They quickly made plans and she called her best friend to see if she would babysit.  Her best friend, Brenda, showed up a couple hours later  Ava was getting dressed in her room when Brenda walked in.  "So, another hot date?"  She asked.

"You can say that."  Ava said with a smile on her face.

Then Brenda asked, "Is this going to be more then a first date or plan on being out late as you break another guy's heart?"

"Come on, I am not that bad."  Ava retorted.

"Oh yeah, name one guy you didn't go out with, screw, and then never spoke to again." Brenda responded.

Ava didn't say a word.  "That is what I thought."  Brenda said. 

Ava just rolled her eyes and said, annoyed, "You sound like Mark."

She went to the mirror and started to work on her make up.  "Well, at least you are not a total slut, you just do this every six months or so."  Brenda joked.  Then Brenda asked, "So, what's this one's name?"

"Seth."  She said with a smile.

"Okay, so how did we met Seth?"  Brenda questioned her.

"Ummm..well, he worked with Mark."  Ava answered, waiting for it.

Brenda almost gasped.  "You know, Mark is going to be pissed when he finds out, Ava.  Remember what happened with his assistant.  You broke that poor guy's heart and it caused problems between him and Mark."

"Well, this is different.  He doesn't constantly work with Mark.  He just did a couple movies with him, is all."  She said.

Then Brenda eyes widen as it dawned on her.  "Wait, this Seth isn't the Seth MacFarlane, is it?"

Ava smiled but stayed quiet.  "Oh my God, Ava.  You plan on screwing him, huh?"

She finished her make up and looked back at her.  "What if I am?"  Ava said with a smile.

Brenda said, coyly, "You slut."  Then beamed, "You are one lucky bitch."

Ava got up and went to get her high heels on.  She then asked, "So, what is he like in person?"

"Umm, he is nice, shy, and funny.  Actually really hot.  God, and his voice is something else.  I mean, even when he talks, just damn."  Ava said, with a smile. 

"Oh, yeah, you are definitely fucking him tonight.  I know that look."  Brenda laughed.

Ava laughed.  Then she said, finding it a little odd, "You know, he gets real nervous around me.  Like you should see it.  When I touched him or said something that made him blush, he didn't know how to respond to me.  Not use to other celebrities like that, most are cocky motherfuckers, who think they can get me in bed.  But he is different, really down to earth.  Just different." 

Brenda smiled.  "You actually like him."

"He is sweet.  He is a nice guy."  Ava shrugged.

"No, I mean, it looks as you are developing feelings for this dude."

"First off all, I just met him yesterday.  Second off, I do not get feelings for anyone.  I use and abuse.  I go out with someone, give them a rockin' night and get my itch I need so badly itched.  And move on.  I treat guys they way they want it.  Most want the one night stand thing, and I give it to them.  But I do not catch feelings for anyone."  She said, sternly.

"Okay, if you say so."  Brenda said with a smile.

Ava looked at the time and said, "Shit, I got to go.  I told Seth I pick him up by now."