Just Fun

Seth stirred and reached out in the bed.  It felt empty.  He opened his eyes to see Ava missing.  He got up and looked around the room.  He noticed her clothes were gone as well.  He looked for his phone on the nightstand and it was missing.  Then he remember he never removed it from his pants the night before.  He moved over the bed to were he dropped his pants the night before.  He grabbed it and took the phone out.  He noticed it was on it last bit of juice left.  "Shit."  He muttered.

He moved back over to the nightstand and plugged up his phone.  He then moved to his text message and sent Ava a text.  'Why did you disappear?'

He sent the text out.  Then put the phone down and laid back in the bed.  He groaned. He was still exhausted, but it was worth it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ava was in her living room, sitting on her couch, as she watch Sam sit at the coffee table, drawing.  It was early afternoon and Seth had texted her three times.  Brenda came down the stairs, bouncing almost happy.  Ava asked, "How is it I get home in the middle of the night and still get up before you this morning?"

"Well, you are a mom and I'm not.  Easy explanation right there.  You are use to living off little sleep."  Brenda retorted.

Ava rolled her eyes and chuckled.  She then she moved off the couch and walked towards the kitchen.  Brenda followed.  "So?" She asked.

"What?" Ava tried to play coy, as she really didn't want to talk about it.

They got in the kitchen and Brenda looked at her like if she was really serious.  "Do not play dumb with me.  You know what I am talking about.  How was everything with Seth?"  She asked.

Ava was at the sink, working on a few dishes and shrugged.  "Fine." She simply replied.

Brenda walked over and said, disappointed, "Just fine.  Really?  Seth MacFarlane was just fine.  Did you at least sleep with him?"

Ava didn't respond as she continued with the dishes.  Brenda noticed and said almost high pitch, "Oh my God, something happened?"

Ava sighed and turned to her.  Then she walked over to the small table and sat down.  "Yeah, it did."  She said, uncertain.

Brenda then walked over to the table and sat down.  "What?"  Brenda impatient to get the details.

Ava looked down at her hands then looked back at Brenda.  She said, slowly, "He made love to me last night."

"Oh my God."  Brenda almost gasped.

"And now I am freaking.  I never had anybody do that before.  Scared the shit out of me."  Ava confessed.

Brenda then asked, "Did you at least like it?  I mean, was he good?"

"Oh my God, Brenda.  He was amazing, I never came so hard in my life.  I have never felt an orgasm like that.  It was the most incredible sex I have ever had.  But..."  She trailed off.

"But what?"  Brenda asked.

"But I wasn't suppose to feel anything.  Jesus, I couldn't get out of that hotel room fast enough.  The feelings that came afterwards, fuck!  This is why I strictly fuck.  Cause now this shit is a fucked up mess."  Ava almost whined.

Brenda smiled at her.  "It is okay to feel something.  Not everyone is like Will."

Ava cringed at the name.  "I know but I cannot chance it.  Especially for Sam's sake.  Life is perfect just Sam and I.  I do not need no man coming into our lives and ruining it for us."