Amazing

They pulled up to the hotel Seth is staying in.  Even though they had a fantastic round of sex in the car, they are ready for more.  They both get out. They move to the hotel, Seth puts an arm around her.  She moved away.  He looked at her, a bit wounded.  She said, softly, "Just don't want a chance paparazzi see you and snag a photo of us.  I still like my privacy."

He nods as he can respect that.  They quickly get inside and get to the elevator.  It feels like forever for the both of them as they wait for it to his floor.  Once it opens, the move out.  She follows Seth till he stops in front of a door and reaches in his pocket.  His back is turned to her and she quickly reaches around him.  She stands on her tippy toes and takes his earlobe with her mouth.  She wants him bad and he can see it.  As she licks and nips at his ear, he fumbles with his key.  "God, woman, you are making it very hard for me to do the simplest task."  He mutters out.

She smiles as she knows she is getting to him but doesn't stop.  He finally gets the key in and unlocks it.  He turns to her after he opens the door but as soon as he does, her lips are on his and is pushing him into the room.  The stumble in and he closes the door behind her.  Her lips stay on his. He breaks the kiss to talk but her lips are on his neck.  He hisses and they move in the room as he finds the couch.  He sits down which causes her to break her kisses.  He looked up at her as she stood in front of her.  She smiled at him and straddles him.  Her lips are instantly on his.  His hands move to her thighs and squeezes them.  She begins to grind on him and he moans in her lips.  She smiles but doesn't break the kiss.  Her hands move to his chest, she begins to unbutton his shirt.  This time she wanted to feel every inch of his skin on hers.  She finally undo the last button and pushed his shirt off.  Once his shirt is off, she moves her hands across his chest.  Then she breaks the kiss and he looks up at her.  She looked at him lustfully.  She then took off her shirt and quickly kiss him again.  She loved the way he moved his tongue in her mouth, made her extremely wet.  He then grabbed her thighs and stood up as he pick her up.  He moves them to the bedroom, and to the bed.  He laid her on the bed.  He wanted to take over. She fucked him good and hard in the car, but now it was his turn and he planned on making love to her.  She wants so bad to get another release, that she moves her hands to his pants.  She begins to unbuckle his belt.  He grabs her hands and forcefully hold them down over her head.  It turns her on more.  He broke the kiss and she looks up to him.  He says, "All in good time, baby."

He went from being shy and nervous with her to taking full control.  He did a 180 on her and she loved it.  He then says, "I am going to do this right."

What the hell did he mean?  She thought.  He took her lips again, but it was different.  Softer and gentler.  Then he moved her hands together so he could hold them over her head with just one hand. Then moves the other hand down her arm to her body.  He gently cups her breast through her bra and massages it slowly.  She shutters at his touch.  He moves his lips off hers to her neck and begin to kiss and nip at her soft spot.  She moans as she bucks into him.  He pulls away and says sweetly, "Patience."

Then his lips are back on her neck as he moves his hand from her breast to her back and unclasp her bra.  He takes it off and her breast stood proudly on him.  He pulls back and looks at them. "Jesus." He mutters as he sees her perfect breast.

He lets go of her hands and moves his lips to her breast.  He cups one with his hand and takes her erect nipple into her mouth.  He sucks and gently nips at her nipple.  She moves her hands in his hair and runs her fingers through his hair.  He moves his other hand to her other breast and gently massages it.  He gently pinches her nipple and she moans.  After several minutes of showing her breast the attention he felt they deserved, he moved his lips back to hers.  He then moved his hands to her pants and undo the button.  He pulls back and quickly take her pants off.  He looks at her body as she laid naked in front of him.  He whispers, "Perfection."

Then he moves back to her lips and takes them.  As he kisses her again, he moves his hand down her body and in between her thighs.  He moves her finger through her folds, but refused to move on in yet.  He teased her and she whispered against his lips, "Please."

He moves a finger in her folds till it is inside her.  She moaned against his lips.  He doesn't break the kiss. He moves his finger in and out.  Then he added a second.  She broke the kiss and moans louder.  He doesn't go back to kissing her yet, he wants to watch her move under him.  She bucks to his finger as he keeps going.  She feels so close and moans out, "Seth, please."

He knows what she wants.  He adds his thumb to her clit.  He rubs it as his fingers move inside her.  She breaths heavily.  Then she feels an orgasm rip through her body as she moans out, "Jesus!"

Seth continue his move his fingers as she comes down.  Once she does, he removes his fingers.  He sits up and undoes his pants.  He quickly takes it off and rest between her thighs.  He doesn't move.  Ava looks up at him and see him looking at her.  She felt naked in more ways then one.  For the first time, she felt insecure and nervous as he looks into her eyes.  Then he adjusted himself to line them up.  He looks into her eyes as he slowly pushes into her.  She breaks eye contact as she closes hers eyes and moans again.  He smiles to himself.  He slowly moves inside her.  She begins to shake as she never had a man make love to her.  It terrified her and felt so amazing at the same time.  He moves as his lips went back on her.  His hands move over her body, just wanting to touch her.  She arches into him wanting more.  He keeps moving.  He loved how she moved under him.  He feels himself getting close and can tell she is too.  He breaks the kiss and she mutters out, "I am about..."

She couldn't finish her sentence as it felt so incredible.  He whispers, "Me too, baby."

He keeps moving inside her and she feels the pressure build up.  It build up so much that a burst of pleasure rushes her body.  She screams out, "Oh my god!"

She never felt an orgasm rip through her body like that before.  Seth shortly follows as he moves his face into her neck and grunts loudly as he comes.  He movements get slow till he stops.  He stays that ways for a few more minutes as Ava looked at the ceiling wondering what the hell happened.  She had many partners and many organisms, but never did she have someone make love to her or have an organism that powerful.  It scared her.  She felt something and that terrified her the most.  This man laying on top of her did something to her that no other man has ever did and she wanted to run.  She wanted just get her clothes and take off.  Seth finally rolled off of her and pulls her close to him.  She wanted to get out of his arms but didn't want a confrontation.  So, she stayed and decided to until he feel asleep and she would make her move.  He then whispers in her ear, sleepily, "God, you are fucking amazing woman."

She didn't say anything.  She just wanted to be gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her eyes sprung open and she realized she feel asleep.  Their multiple sex sessions exhausted her.  She looked at the clock and saw it was past 2 in the morning.  She moaned.  She felt Seth's arm around her but knew he was asleep.  She slowly slipped out of his arm and got out of the bed.  She quickly and quietly got dressed.  After she was dressed, she looked at Seth's sleeping form one more time, then quickly moved to the door.  She left quietly.  She rushed out of the hotel and got to her car.  She took off as quick as she could.  She couldn't understand what she felt and she couldn't shake what happened.  He made love to her and it was amazing.  But the feelings that came with it terrified her.  Then she realized she felt something for him.  That scared her even more.  She couldn't feel anything for him, she just met him.  This is why she did what she did, so no feelings were develop, but two days of knowing this guy, she felt something.  She couldn't deal.  She just wanted to get home and try to forget this man.  She just hoped he get the hint and move on.