Fantasy

The rest of the night, they drank and joked and laughed.  Ava was having fun.  The night ended and everyone said goodnight as they parted ways.  Seth and Ava was in the car alone as they already had dropped off the girls.  Ava was buzzed and feeling good.  She looked over over and smiled at Seth. "I had fun tonight, Seth.  Your friends are great."

"They seemed to like you too.  Especially Mila.  I am glad you had fun, baby."  He smiled as he took her head.

She had her head on the headrest and closed her eyes.  "My head is spinning."

Seth laughed.  "Woman, I had just as much as you and I feel fine.  Mila was right, you are a cheap drunk."

She quickly said, "I don't drink like you.  In a matter of fact, I never really drink."

Seth just smiled.  Ava looked over at him and thought to herself how sexy he was, especially when he smiled.  Just then she unbuckled her seat belt and reached over as she placed her hand in his inner thigh.  He sharply inhaled.  She moved her lips to his neck and began to seductively kiss his neck.  She moved her hand up his thigh to his groin.  He hissed as she began to rub him through his pants.  He breathed out, "Baby, you are making it very hard for me to focus on the road."

She just smiled and continued.  Seth tried to focused on the road but she made it impossible.  She undid his pants with her one hand.  She pushed her hand down his pants.  She grabbed his member and began to stroking him.  "Fuck."  He groaned out.

She again smiled against his neck.  After a few moments, she pulled him out of his pants.  She pulled away from his neck.  He looked at her briefly and quickly looked to the road.  He knew she was up to something but she didn't know what.  then he noticed her move her head to his lap.  His eyes widen as he breathed, "Oh, fuck."

He didn't expect this from her.  A buzzed Ava, apparently made her very frisky.  He then felt her lips around his member and he gasped.  He moaned out, "Jesus, Ava."

She began to move her lips up and down his member.  Her tongue moved around him.  She heard him moan out.  He was definitely enjoying it.  She sucked as she moved up and down faster.  He moved a hand off the steering wheel and ran it through her hair.  Then he took fist full of her hair as she heard him hiss again.  He said, in a husky voice, "Baby, you really making this difficult to drive."

She just kept moving.  After another minute or so, she felt the car stop and he removed his hand from her hair to park the car.  Seth sat back in his seat with his hands on the steering wheel as he closed his eyes.  He was glad to be home so he could enjoy it more.  She heard him breath faster as he moved his hands off the steering wheel.  One grabbed the door handle with one hand and moved the other to her back.  She kept working him and he felt himself getting close.  He breathed out, "Baby, you might want to stop."

But she didn't.  She knew he was close and wanted to finish him off.  He hissed, "Ava, I am about to come."

She knew he was about to as she kept working her lips and tongue on him.  Then it happened.  He moaned out, "Jesus!"  as he emptied himself into her mouth.

She greedily swallowed his seed as she cleaned him off.  She finally pulled up as she looked at Seth, who was completely relaxed as his eyes were closed and his head still on the head on the head rest.  He finally opened his eyes and looked at her.  He said, quietly, "Baby, you are fucking amazing."

She just smiled and got out of the vehicle.  He quickly got himself together and followed.  She had already got into the house and he followed.  He saw her walking up the stairs and quickly made his way up the stairs.  When he got to the top, he found her already moving down the hallway.  Seth caught up with her as he moved behind her and wrapped an arm around her midsection.  He began to attack her neck.  He asked her, "Do you think we are done?"