The Ultimate Betrayal

A couple months passed by and Ava began to think about Brenda a lot. She felt guilty for leaving and not even saying goodbye to her friend. Brenda was always so good to her. Always was a listening ear and helped with Sam. Now Ava felt like she abandoned her. Ava told Seth about how she felt and he decided to do something about it. Seth went one particular day to the airport and pulled up to the front. Just then, he saw Brenda. He moved out of his car as he called out to her. Brenda spotted him and smiled. She walked over to his car as he moved to the trunk and opened it. She gave him a hug and Seth said, happily, "I am so glad you came. Ava is going to be so surprised to see you."

Brenda smiled at him. She then asked, "Are you sure she is going to be okay with seeing me?"

"Of course. She has been feeling so guilty for leaving you the way she did. I know she will be so happy to see her best friend." Seth reassured her.

Seth put her luggage in the trunk as Brenda felt guilt consume her. She didn't tell Seth about her encounter with Will. She wanted to personally tell Ava. But she wasn't sure if she was okay with doing it face to face with her. But Seth insisted she come, that Brenda felt she had no choice. So, now she was in LA and knew she would have to tell her best friend about Will.

Both Seth and her moved to the front and got in the car. He took Brenda to their house. When he pulled into the driveway, she saw their home. She looked at him and asked in shock, "You live here?"

Seth laughed slightly, "Yes. Well, Ava, Sam, and I live here. This is her home now too."

"Wow, Ava moved on up, didn't she." Brenda said in awe.

She chuckled again. He parked his car in the garage and they got out. She grabbed her luggage as they moved into the house. Brenda looked around the home and breathed. "Jesus, Seth. This place is huge."

"Yeah, well, I got this place when it was just me. Now that I have Sam and Ava, I am thinking about getting a bigger place." He told her.

She looked at him in disbelief. "You are joking, right?"

Seth just laughed. "Come on, I'll show you where you'll be staying."

He took her to the guest room. He let her settle in as he went back downstairs. She came down a few moments later and asked, "When will Ava be home?"

"No clue. Every night varies. I think she said tonight will be a late night." He told her.

Just then, Sam walked in with Teddy as he got home from school. Sam saw Brenda and exclaimed, "Auntie Brenda!"

He ran over to her and hugged her. She said, happily, "Hey, Sam. I have missed you."

"I missed you too. When did you get here?" He asked her, as he pulled away.

"Just a little while ago." She told him sweetly.

Then Teddy walked up to them. "Sir?" He looked at Seth.

Seth said to him, "Go on home, Teddy. I got him. I'm not going anywhere for the rest of the day."

"Yes, sir." He said to Seth.

Sam beamed out, "Bye, Teddy."

"Bye, little man. I'll see you Monday." He told Sam.

He walked out. "Who was that?" Brenda asked.

"My bodyguard, Teddy." Sam quickly answered.

Brenda nodded as now she felt worse that Seth felt the need to protect them so much to get them bodyguards.