Aftermath

Ava was at the hospital being checked out by the doctors as was Sam.  She was also questioned by the cops  She was tired after it was all done but her night was not close to over.  She walked down the hall of the hospital to a room and she opened the door.  She walked into the room to see Seth laying in the hospital bed.  When the ambulance got there, the paramedics found a faint heartbeat so they rushed him quickly to the hospital.  But the doctors warned her that he was still in critical condition as he lost a lot of blood.  She walked over to his bedside and took his hand.  The only sounds was that of the machines in the room monitoring his heart rate.  Tears fell down her cheeks as she looked at the man she loved laying there.  She moved closer to him and kissed his cheek.  She moved her lips to his ear and whispered, "Baby, I need you.  Sam and I both need you.  Come back to us.  I can't go on without you.  I love you.  Please pull through, for your family.  Please."

She pulled away as the tear flowed and she cried harder.  She blamed herself for Seth being there.  She thought she had lost him at the house but when the paramedics found he was still barely alive, she was overjoyed.  But it was short lived as doctors told her that he might not pull through.  He had surgery to fix the damage the knife wound caused.  But still wasn't a guarantee that he would make it.  She only could blame herself.  Just then, Rachael walked in.  She saw Ava and asked, angrily, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Please, Rachael.  I just wanted to see him.  Ava only said.

"You did this to him!  It is your fault he is here!  He could die because of you!"  She yelled.

Ava only looked away as she cried.  "You should leave."  Rachael said with venom.

"I'm not leaving his side."  Ava said, sternly.

"Legally, you do not have a choice.  While Seth is like this, I have legal say over everything, including who is allowed to be in here.  And you, you are not welcome.  Now, get out!"  Rachael said, coldly.

"Al least let me tell him goodbye."  Ava pleaded. 

Rachael said, harshly, "Hurry."

Ava looked back at Seth and leaned down.  She kissed his cheek again and said, softly, "Please, come back to me.  I love you."

Rachael got pissed and walked over to her.  "That is enough."  She said as she pulled Ava's hand out of Seth's hand.

She stood in between Seth and Ava and said, angrily, "Now, get out.  You've done enough damage."

Ava said nothing but only looked at Seth one last time as tears fell, then Rachael.  She left the room as she cried.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mila heard her doorbell rang as it was early in the morning and the sun wasn't even fully up yet  She stirred out of bed.  She groggily walked to the door and opened it.  She found Ava and Sam standing on the other side.  She noticed Ava looked beat up and both Sam and her looked tired.  She quickly ushered them inside.  Ashton got Sam in a spare bedroom as Ava told Mila everything that happened, including what happened at the hospital.  Mila asked, "But he really is dead?  Like he is really gone?"

"Yeah."  Ava breathed.  "I should be relieved but I feel like the nightmare isn't over yet.  Not when I know Seth is barely hanging on.  And I can't be with him."

"I can't believe his bitch sister kicked you out.  She has no heart."  Mila was angry.

Ava shook her head.  "I get it.  It's my fault Seth is in there."  She started to cry.  "He might die cause of me."