The Calm Before the Storm

Ava finally got home.  Her first day back had to be a long day.  She walked in as Robert was following.  His relief was already there.  She said to him, "Eric is here.  Go home and I'll see you tomorrow."

Robert said, "Yes, ma'am."

She walked in and walked into the living room.  She saw Teddy standing in the entrance of the living room and asked, "Are they in there?"

He nodded and smiled, "They are asleep."

She walked into the room and saw Seth laying on the couch asleep with Sam curled up next to him also asleep.  She smiled at the pair.  She walked over to them and nudged Seth.  He slowly opened him eyes and saw Ava.  He smiled as he said, softly, "Hey baby."

She said as she smiled at him, "Hey, you guys must have been tired."

"Sam wanted to wait for you.  We were watching a movie, I guess we didn't last."  He told her.

"No, you didn't."  She chuckled.  "Come on, let's get him to bed."

Seth slowly removed himself from the boy and got off the couch.  He stood up and told Ava.  "Remember, we are going back to normal.  So, he needs to sleep in his own bed tonight."

She began to argue, "But..."

He cut her off and said sternly, "Ava."

She rolled her eyes as she was unhappy.  "Fine."

Seth just smiled at her.  He gently picked up the boy and carried him upstairs as Ava followed with Teddy and Eric following closely behind.  Ava quickly got ahead of him and quickly opened Sam's door.  They both walked into the boy's room as Seth gently put him on the bed.  He put the covers on him and kissed the top of his head.  Once he was done, Ava bent down and kissed his cheek goodnight as they walked out.  Teddy stood at the door as they closed it.  Eric followed Seth and Ava's they walked down the hall.  They walked in the room as Eric stopped in front of their door.  Once they closed the door, Seth moved over to her and took her lips.  She was surprised by the affection.  "What has got into you?"  She asked after he pulled away.

"Just so happy you are home.  You have no clue how much I worried about you two today."  He confessed.

She smiled as Seth moved in and kissed her again.  His kiss became more passionate.  She pulled away and hitched her eyebrow.  "Really, there is a bodyguard right outside our door."

Seth smirked. "Then keep it down, love.  Just don't scream like you did the other day in the living room.  You knew Robert and Teddy were right upstairs that night and you screamed at one point.  And I know they heard us.  The next day, they seemed so uncomfortable."

"No, they didn't."

"Yes, they did.  They couldn't even look at us.  They heard me make you scream in pleasure as I fucked you on the couch."  His grin was playing from ear to ear.

She just laughed.  "And now you want another guard to not be able to look at us the same."

"We are together.  We have sex.  Sorry, if they are here twenty four seven for your protection.  But I am not going to stop making love to you just cause they are nearby."  He said, seductively.

Then he moved his lips to her neck.  He began to kiss and nip it.  "Seth."  She said, smiling.

"Hmmm." He only said against her neck.

"I need to shower"  She said.  But he didn't stop or let go of her.  She smirked as she said, "You could join me."

Seth quickly pulled back and joked, "What are you waiting for?  Move your pretty little ass."

She laughed as she pulled away and headed to the bathroom as he quickly followed on her tail.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They laid in their bed, naked, in complete bliss.  Seth held her as she laid her head on his chest.  He grinned as he said, "Well, pretty sure he heard us."

Ava blushed.  "Well, not my fault you are just so amazing in bed."

Seth laughed and jokingly, said, "What will they think?"

"That you are a god in the bedroom."  She joked back.

Seth busted out laughing.  "Well, I live to please."  Then looked down at her.  "Well, you at least."

She smiled at him and said, "I've missed this.  I've missed us just laying together, not having a care in a world and being fun together."

"I know, me too."  He said, softly.

"Do you think this will ever be over?"  She asked.

"Yeah, I do."  He breathed.  "Just don't know when."

She didn't say anything, just nuzzled closer to him.  He looked down as he licked his lips.  "When it is, I want you to do something for me."

She propped herself up and looked at him.  She asked with a smile, "What?"

He moved towards her and gently pushed her on the bed so now her body was fully on the bed as he hovered over her.  He moved down as to kiss her but stopped short.  "Marry me."

"Seth."  She breathed as she looked away.  "We discussed this."

"I know."  He quickly said.  Then got quieter.  "I know.  I just know you are the one I want as my wife."

She began to say.  "But Seth."

He cut her off, "I know what you are going to say but I have never asked a woman to marry me cause I was never this sure.  I want to be married only once.  I don't want to jump in it and doubt for a second I made a mistake.  I don't want to get a divorce when I do marry.  But with you, I don't have a doubt in the world.  None.  I know you are the one I meant to spend my life with.  I just know it.  I have been with other women longer than you and I never was this sure.  Hell, I never brought up marriage cause I wasn't sure.  But you, I am.  Trust me, if I didn't know that this was real, I would have never asked you.  I love you, Ava.  I want to spend my life with you."

She looked at him and smiled as his words did touch her.  She moved her hand to his hair and ran her fingers through it.  "We will, Seth.  We will have a lifetime together.  But right now, marriage is just not in the cards.  Let all this craziness calm down and once it does.  I will answer your question.  If I answer now, I am afraid I'd be saying it cause of everything going on and my emotions getting the best of me.  So, wait.  Please.  Ask me again, when this is all over.  When Will is out of our lives.  Okay?"

He looked at her and nodded.  "Okay."  The answer he got this time was a lot better then the past.  So, he knew if he waited till Will was out of their lives, he might had a better answer.

She smiled at him sweetly and moved up.  She took his lips as she kissed him passionately.  She pulled away and laid her head back on the pillow.  "You know I do love you, Seth."

"I know, baby.  I love you too."  He said, sincerely.

He bent down and kissed her again.  The kiss intensified and she broke the kiss.  "Really, again.  We've already had sex twice."  She said, almost surprised.

"Don't tell me, tell him."  He nodded his head down to his groin.  "He's got a mind of his own.  Can't control what he wants or how often."

Ava laughed as Seth smirked.  He leaned down and kissed her again as they went for round three.