Pain

WARNING: This is chapter has sexual violence in it.  Please be advise.

The next couple months, Seth did make an effort.  And their relationship quickly bloomed.  Ava was really happy for the first time ever with someone.  Seth was sweet and kind to her.  She even felt comfortable to bring Sam around him and they quickly became close.  Ava was truly happy.  She loved the effort he made.  She never knew anyone could be like that.  She thought nothing could go wrong.  Boy, was she wrong.

Ava got off work and headed out the door.  She was on the phone with Seth as she walked to her car, "Baby, I know it is late and I am sorry.  I had meetings today.  I promise I will make it up to you when I get home."

"You better."  Seth chimed in on the other end.

She smiled as she knew he was too.  "God, you can be an ass at times."  She retorted.

"Yeah, but you love me."  Seth said, playfully.

She stopped at what he said it.  She became silent as they never said the l word before.  "Jesus, Ava, I am sorry.  I know it is too soon.  I didn't mean to freak you out."  Seth quickly said.

Ava thought about it for a minute and realized she did love him.  She was hopeless in love with him.  The time she spent with him was the best time she ever spent with anyone.  She smiled as she said, "But I do."

"What?"  He asked, shocked.

"I love you, Seth."  She said, sincerely.

Now he was quiet as she waited for him to respond.  She became nervous as he said nothing for a few moments.  Finally she said, nervously, "Seth?"

"I love you too, Ava."  He finally responded.

She smiled as she was so happy to hear him say those words.  "Really?"  She asked.

"I have for a very long time."  He said, sincerely.

Then she said, happily, "God, I cannot wait to get home and show you how much I love you."

"I can't wait, baby.  Hurry."  He beamed.

She said smiling, "Okay, I will."

She hung up and quickly rushed to her car.  She was one of the last people there as she had to settle a few things.  She unlocked her car as she got to it and reached for the door handle.  As soon as she did, she felt someone grab her and push her roughly against the car.  She dropped her keys and phone as she hit the car hard.  She felt someone push against her back and then say, "Well, hello, Ava."

She recognized the voice.  She started to shake as she realized who it was.  She breathed out, "Will."

"Did you miss me?"  He asked, coldly.

"Ho...How did you find me?"  She stammered.

He turned her around and pushed her violently against the car.  Her back hit it hard.  She then saw him with a knife in his hands.  She looked up at him as she was visibly scared.  He moved the knife to her throat and she gulped as she felt the cold metal on her neck.  Her breathing began to hitch as she becomes afraid.  He then said, menacingly, "I have always known where you are.  I have been watching you.  I know where you work, where you live and I even know what school Sam goes to.  He turned out to a good looking boy.  He must get that from his father."  He laughed, evilly.  "Kid is a fighter, I see.  Surviving a knife wound, he is one tough kid.  I think maybe I should met my son."

"Please, don't."  She begged. 

He pulled her off the car and pushed her against it hard again.  It winced at the pain in her back and felt the air leave her body.  He said, angrily, "If I want to met my son, I think I have every right to.  He is my son.  If I want, I could take him."