Chapter Six: Options

-Paul-

"Jen? Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask her as she opens her door. "Sure," she replies, gesturing me to come in.

Here goes.

"I've been having these dreams," I start. "A guy comes to me and tells me that if I don't give the gem back, he'll destroy humanity. If I do give it to him, he might take over the world. If I don't give it to him, he still might take over the world. He said if I decide to give it back, I have to bring it to where the pod crashed. What should I do?"

She sighs heavily and thinks for a minute. "What do you think you should do?" she eventually asks.

"I mean, I was thinking about tricking him and going back to the park, but using the suit to try to kill him or something. So, it'll be a little bit in between," I answer.

"Why don't we tell Thorne, and we can get some input and probably unleash the wrath of hell on the guy in your dream if Thorne agrees?" she suggests. I told her we should and we go to Thorne's office and tell him my idea.

"Interesting," he noted. "Sabotage a deal. We could launch a missile barrage, send soldiers, Nightwatchers, and Four Horsemen to the ground to fight. Yes, I believe it would work. I'll rally the troops. You contact him and tell him you'll give it to him. We'll send you back to Centennial Park and you can begin your battle."

He informed all of T.H.O.R.N.E and I went to take a nap.