Chapter Thirteen: New Recruits

-Paul-

Okay, well, we've recruited six people total, and it's a whole handful of me. We have the two I mentioned, Shard and Raven, a guy who is covered in spikes and likes chopping things (I call him Slice N' Dice), a guy who calls himself Eagle, which, by the way, is actually me with Damon's mind. He was experimenting with certain chemicals and energy sources, trying to connect his mind with the world's, trying to absorb all intelligience. He managed to swap minds with mine, the world's smartest. I was, in that dimension, the smartest man in the world. The third guy is a robot, titled the "Hollow Man". I--He was a soldier. The best in the military. Never missed a shot, 1,000+ kills, best in the biz. He was assassinated at his Medal of Honor ceremony. There was a bomb hidden beneath his stage. They could only recover his head, lungs, and burned-out heart. Later that night, his gem came down out of nowhere and landed at a military site. They left it in the same room as his remains. Overnight, the gem attached to his head and slowly created a metallic body with a primary color of grey. The next day, he came back from the dead as a cyborg. A Hollow Man. Anyway, the second woman who showed up was none other than ... Jen! I was killed in that crash and she got the gem that night. She was in my situation when she was captured.

The Slice N' Dice guy has his head and shoulders grey, the gem parting the color in the middle. Top part of the gem red, and bottom part of the gen white. His shoulders have a spike shooting out of each of them. His forearms are red, but his thumbs are grey. From his collarbone down, on the sides, they are red all the way down to his hips, which is where the grey takes its place as it slants down to his ankles, where white takes its place until grey covers the soles of his feet. His biceps are white, as well as his middle torso. Grey wings, grey back spikes. His name is Will Frasier, and he is twenty-five years old.

I've already told you about Hollow Man, whose name is Drake Falle and is thirty-five years old. Now, I'm gonna tell you about twenty-two year-old Jennifer Greggs, who, in her universe, is called "Dove". White is the main color of her suit. She has a white gem , and her biceps, fingers, bottom soles, and knees are black. The spikes on her back are black as well as her wings. Her whole body is covered in the suit except for the hair upon her head, which hangs down on each side of her head and down her back. 

I'd say we've got a fighting chance at winning this thing. With a whole lot of me.