Chapter Fourteen: I'm About to Open a Can of Whoop-Ass

-Paul-

There is a firefight going in Ireland, as I've been informed by my good friend, Thorne. I've been sent to help the troops on the ground. I am currently in a warplane with Hollow Man and Dove. Everyone else was needed elsewhere. Alright, let's do this. 

The back of the plane opens loudly, and we all jump out, falling to the ground at around one hundred and thirty-something miles per hour. We all land with one knee in the ground and punch the dirt as hard as we can with our left fists. Man, we are so in sync. 

We can hear gunfire and screaming in the distance. We all fly as fast as we can to get to the battlefield. When we arrive, there are only a few of our soldiers left. We got here just in time.

I run over to one of the soldiers and escorted him to the warplane so he can get out of here. We all do that until everyone is safe. Now it's just us three versus them. Should be easy. There were about a dozen left, so we all had plenty to share. I was the first to take action. 

I jumped up and took off, heading straight towards one of them. As soon as I got close enough, I stopped flying and started sliding on the ground. At the last second, I rolled onto my back and used the spikes on my back to grab him. I took flight again and dropped him in front of Hollow Man. The alien skid to a halt as Hollow Man's foot stomped on his chest. He reached down, gripped him by the throat, and gripped him so hard, the poor guy's head popped. Dove stuck her wing in he headless body and threw him directly at me. I hovered higher by about a foot and as soon as the dead alien's body reached me, I stomped on it as hard as I could and it crashed into another alien about forty feet below me. 

I landed softly and walked towards another one, who was trying desperate to shoot both Dove and Hollow Man. I snuck up behind him and sliced his legs off with my right wing. He tried desperately to get away, but I squished his head by stepping on it. You know, for alien soldiers, you'd expect them to be less fragile.

I ordered my wings to liquify and mold onto my arms again. Now, for hand-to-hand combat. Only nine left.

All nine circled me, but only one of them stood out. The other eight were just your standard soldiers, but this one had full-on body armor. It almost reminded me of the Daedric armor from Skyrim. Except, you know, his armor was a glowing purple and black battle suit. He must be really high in command ... we need to interrogate him to find out where Darksteel is. 

"Take him!" I yelled to Hollow Man and Dove. "Keep him safe for now!" I could tell they were beyond confused, but they did as they were told. 

I practically slaughtered the others, so, to keep whatever you ate last in your stomach, I'll spare you the details. You're welcome. 

I walked back, my wings still attached to my arms, and gripped the alien by a pressure point on his shoulder and slowly dragged him to the warplane. At one point, his cries were too loud, so I slapped him so hard in the face that he blacked out. He also woke up again on the plane, talking about how vengeance will come for us, so I said "Dove!" and she punched him in the face, causing him to black out again.

When we arrived back at Blackout I dragged his unconscious body to the med center, where I took leather straps and tied him down to a table. I looked around and grabbed as many surgery tools as I could and set them on a table.

"What the hell?" I hear from behind me. I take off my gem and set it down on another table. This could get messy.

"Good, you're awake," I reply. "Now, this could go one of two ways. One, I could torture the holy bejeezus out of you until you tell me where Darksteel, the ultimate pansy, is hiding his scrawny butt, or two, you can just straight-up tell me where he is and I drop you off in the middle of nowhere and you can be picked up. Now, which will it be?" 

"I'll never tell you anything!" he yells. He then mutters quietly, "Yurnawl, Idonn, Hreth, save my soul." 

"Heard that," I comment. "Anyway, you chose option one, so let's have some fun."

I grab a syringe and fill it with steroids and adrenaline and stick it in his neck, injecting the combination. "I want you to watch," I explain.

I then grab some scissors and cut a tiny slit in his arm. He cried out in pain, but I ignored him. I then grabbed tweezers and started jabbing around at his flesh. With my other hand, I lifted his head and made him watch.

"You gonna tell me now?" I ask casually. 

"Never!" he grunted. 

"Alright-y, then."

I pull the tweezers out and grab a hot poker used for closing wounds. Then, I turn his hands over to where I can see his palms. I lift his head again and forcefully press the poker flatly onto his palms. 

"How about now?" I ask again.

"No..." he replies weakly. 

Time to get creative. 

I put layers of bandages over his mouth and walk out of the med center and into the kitchen. I return with a container full of toothpicks. 

After removing the bandages from his mouth, I examine his three fingertips and notice how his species also has fingernails. I stick one toothpick under each nail.

"Now?" I ask again.

"Stop... please... " he pleads.

"I'll take that as a 'No'." 

I pull the toothpicks out and grab the tweezers again. I pull hard on each fingernail until each one is on the table with the rest of the surgery tools. His cries were loud and made my ears ring, but since that was normal, a while back, Thorne had the room sound-proofed, so the only sound in that room can only be heard by the people in it. Also, the whole space station is so big, it has about twenty-one percent of the amount of gravity Earth has. 

"It's the most wonderful time of the year!" I start singing. I take out those scissors again and cut two slits in his legs, one above and one below his knee. Then, I cut slits in the sides. I take a knife and and cut a circle in his knee and completely took off the skin, exposing the bone. "There'll be scary ghost stories and tales of the glories of Christmases long, long ago!" I continue. I thrust the knife under his kneecap and take my other hand and manage to yank out his kneecap entirely. 

"It's the most wonderful time, it's the most wonderful time, oh, the most wonderful time, of the yeeeeeeaaaaaaaar!" I finish.

"Okay, okay, okay, I'll tell you," he screams loudly. I grin ear-to-ear. "He's hiding out on the other side of Jupiter... on a gargantuan ship... called the 'Jaeger'... as you humans call it... " 

"See? That's wasn't so hard, now, was it?" I comfort. I take the knife and place it against his throat and yanked backwards, slitting his throats and making blood spill everywhere.

I walk out of the med center and approach a nearby janitor.

"Hey can you clean out the med center? Thanks," I say as I pat his back. I walk away and peek around the corner. The janitor's expression on his face as he opened the door was ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!!!