Chapter Sixteen: The Douche

-Thorne-

Mr. Fowler has obtained information as to the whereabouts of Darksteel. He is hiding out on the other side of Jupiter, waiting to strike. I cannot let this happen. We must strike before further damage is inflicted upon our world. My world.

I have ordered my troops to schedule a meeting with the U.N and gather as many weapons, bombs, and soldiers as we can to launch this attack. Paul and Jennifer are being sent out on various missions to try to find schematics of the mothership, just so we can know exactly what we're dealing with.

Ah, here he is now.

"Mr. Fowler, do have the schematics?" I ask optimistically.

"No, sir," he replies. Damn. "But we found out something even more important than those godforsaken schematics. That alien I killed has been resurrected and turned into a weapon. We encountered it during our last battle. The bastard is nothing like what we've seen. When I killed it, it was already busted up from the crash and very disoriented. I had an advantage. Now, it's fully recovered and has a major bloodlust too, I might add." 

"How different was he compared to your last encounter?" I question.

"He was huge. I mean, he was huge the first time around, but now he's like the size of my frickin' apartment. From before the apocalypse. It's in ashes now." 

"Did he have an Altaronian technology embedded in his armor?" 

"Yeah. Covered in it, in fact."

"Paul, recently, me and my team have discovered a tracking device on one of our enemies. We can use that to track him. Now, Paul, this is gonna sound ridiculous, but since you're good at it, I'll let you do it. What will be the code name for our new friend?" I absolutely cannot believe I just said that.

"I was thinking Douchebag or The Douche because he's one of the reasons this whole mess came to be, and he's doing it again." Well, it's my own fault.

"The Douche it is, then."