"THE OTHER HALF"

~You guys will be meeting a lot of new characters in some of the scenes so watch out for that, I made up the names for each one...ENJOY~

~TAYLOR'S POV~
The next day came faster than I expected, I decided to call Linda my mother who lived in LA to tell her the amazing news. But first I went to go get ready for work. Besides from being an actor I was also a nurse, and Laura was a Doctor. That just means I see her everyday. I grabbed my phone and then called my mother.
ME:"Hey mom I have amazing news to tell you!" I said trying not to scream that much.

MOM:" ooh sounds like very exciting news I see I can't wait to hear it darling"

Before I can open my mouth I noticed my sister Giselle looking at me the whole time I was talking to our mother. I walked up to her and smiled. She knows I had good news since yesterday but I never told her. I decided to tell them both at the same time.

ME:"Mom I'm gonna put you on speaker so I can tell both you and Giselle the good news"

I put the phone on speaker and I heard my mom and sister greet each other. I took a deep breath in and just told myself to try not to scream this time. I had a big smile on my face and didn't even notice that my mom was talking to me...

MOM:" so honey what was the good news you wanted to tell us?"

I didn't even notice that I was daydreaming until Giselle lightly pushed my shoulders.

ME:" oh yeah I almost got drifted away from my fantasy... Well Yesterday Laura and I were at the park where we always go to every morning. She proposed to me and I said yes" I screamed the part I said yes even if I told myself not to.

MOM:" Wait is this the Laura that you co-starred with on Orange Is The New Black" she said in tone voice of excitement.

ME:"Yes that one mom. She's the best"

My sisters eyes widened and then she jumped up from her chair to hug me.

MOM:" That's good to hear Taylor, I congratulate both of you. Remember don't forget to tell me when the wedding is so I can buy my ticket to be there In New York by then"

ME:"Of course mom. I love you mom I'll call you in a couple of days Right now I have to go to work love you mom"

MOM:"I love you to sweetie take care, and Giselle be a good girl and help your sister with home chores"

GISELLE:"Mom of course I'm 20 already I can handle this"she said chuckling.

MOM:"Okay that's good to hear, I'll go now bye"

I stood there and just stared at my sister who was admiring the ring on my finger. She was curious I can tell so I told her the whole story. She laughed at the part where Laura dropped the ring. So did I. Then I wondered how Laura was going to tell her parents. I decided to give her a call later but right now I had to go to work. I grabbed my car keys and drove off leaving Giselle at home.

~LAURA'S POV~
I took my dog for a walk that morning. I have been in a good mood since yesterday. Taylor was on my mind the whole time. I didn't text or call her then cause I knew she had work at the hospital. I was on my day off. I enjoyed the breeze and and the smell of nature.I got home and saw my sister Cassie ,My mom Angie and my Dad Gerardo on the table eating breakfast