"TOO LATE"

~TAYLOR'S POV~
I went home and ran up the stairs weeping and crying. My sister ran after and me and knocked on my door.

GISELLE:"Taylor, open the door please I'm here for you. Talk to me" she said knocking continuously.

I put my face on the pillow and screamed as much as I can. I was devastated. I loved Laura a lot...

I opened the door and my sister came in hugging me.

GISELLE:"Don't worry you can do this...Your strong Tay"

I held her closer and just let it all out.
I couldn't take the pain anymore. I had to give it all up.

ME:"I did it...I let go of her..." I said crying on Gisselle's shoulder.

GISELLE:"Taylor...shhh it's okay it's okay"

She sat me down on the bed and put her arms around me.
She grabbed the tissues and handed me one.

GISELLE:"Tay, what made you let go of her?" She said as I calmly stopped crying

ME:"I wanted her to be happy again..." I said catching my breathe

Giselle looked at me and hugged me.

GISELLE:"Your a very strong woman tay.It's all going to get better soon okay?"

She fixed my bangs that were all over my faced and looked me in the eye.

ME:"Giselle I want to go back home...Back to where we lived before I moved in with Laura, I don't want to stay here anymore"

I looked at her hoping she would understand

GISELLE:"What ever you want Tay, I'm okay with it"

ME:"I want to forget Laura..." I said wiping my tears.

GISELLE:"Okay, start packing up, we're leaving in the morning"

She left the room and grabbed a few boxes from the other room.
I took the box and got all my clothes together on the bed. I stopped and looked around the room. I saw all the pictures of me and Laura from our wedding. I grabbed one and just looked at it. Tears kept going down my face.

ME:"Goodbye..." I said facing the pictures down.

It took hours for me to pack up my things up. Then I went over to Giselle's room and saw she was already done.

ME:"Goodnight, thank you again" I said closing her door and smiling.

I laid on the bed and remembered the first time we came here and had our honeymoon. I was slowly breaking apart thinking about her.
All those memories, all those moments, and all those happy places... All gonna be forgotten.

~LAURA'S POV~
I went back to Ben's place all soaked and wet.

BEN:"Hey Laura? Are you okay?"

I didn't talk to him I just went straight to the room. I broke down and cried. I was lost. I didn't know what to do anymore. I wanted to make things right again with Taylor. I loved her...I missed her...even if my memory hasn't came back she had this feeling inside me that I could never explain. And now I can, it was the feeling of love that I probably never felt with Ben or anybody ever.
Ben came in the room and saw me on the ground sitting down crying. He grabbed a towel and sat next to me.