"JUST BESTFRIENDS"

~LAURA'S POV~
I got back to work and after 5 hours of doing surgery on a patient it was a success. I walked over to Taylor's desk and noticed she was already staring at me. I looked at her and chuckled, she's so cute when she did that.

ME:"It was a success babe, we saved his life, 5 hours the most stressing hours of my life. I'm gonna go grab some pain relievers my head is hurting right now" I said as I walked over to the cabinet full of medicine.

I noticed Taylor standing up and looking at me while I took the pill I smiled and and walked towards her. She hugged me and I kissed her forehead.

TAYLOR:"are you feeling okay now?" She said while she had her head laying on my shoulder.

ME:"Of course now that you're here" I said as she looked up at me. I kissed her lips and god how I've missed them.

We both got out of our shifts and went straight to my car. It was 7 the sun was down and the cold breeze touched my skin which caused me to get goosebumps. Then I remembered that I planned a hang out for me, Taylor and Ben.

ME:"Babe I want you to meet my best friend when I was a child. He came here all the way from Canada. He's a very sweet guy" I said to her smiling.

She stopped while I held her hand trying to get closer to the car. She pouted and grinned at the same time.

TAYLOR:"He better be just your best friend" she told me while chuckling

I thought that was adorable to act all jealous.

ME:" You have nothing worry about of course" I said winking at her and smiling

We both go to the car and I started the engine. I looked at Taylor...gosh she was just so perfect

ME:"All set?" I said reaching for her hands

TAYLOR:"Yup" she said in a soft tone.

We got to the restaurant around 7:30, We saw Ben sitting on a table waiting for us. We sat down and immediately ordered.I ordered a panini with a salad, Taylor got lasagna with bread sticks and Ben got a Cheeseburger with fries. We were all pretty much hungry. The conversations kept going and going. It was all going great. Ben told stories about how me and Ben would play in a little tree house when we were younger. I looked at Taylor and all she did was smile and laugh. after that story Ben went straight to detail.

BEN:"Did you also know that Laura was first ever girlfriend? How old was I when you finally said yes? He said smiling and looking at me

BEN:" I was 16 right?"

I cut him off because I had to correct him.

ME:"Oh my god not even you were like 16 and a half" I said laughing

I noticed Taylor's smile faded when we talked about how we dated before. She looked at me seriously and questioned

TAYLOR:" oh you guys dated before" she said trying not to look jealous.

ME:" Yup" I said nodding