"HOME"

~TAYLOR'S POV~
I watched as Laura leave me. I sat on the bed for a few minutes, then I went out to go look for her. I didn't grab an umbrella or anything I just ran out. I ran and ran but I saw nobody I started to get very worried about her. Is she okay? Is she safe? I asked myself all these questions yet I still had no clue where she went. I ran across the street and almost got into an accident. I didn't care. I needed Laura and I need to know if she's safe. I lost the hope to look anymore. I didn't see her anywhere I spent minutes outside in the freezing rain but she was no where insight. So I went back home to call her parents just to see if she ran over there.

ME:"Hi, Ms Prepon I wanted to ask if Laura somehow went there this afternoon?"I said trying not to cry.

ANGIE:"no dear I thought she was with you? Where are you? What happened?" She said very worried

ME:"It's cause... I saw Laura talking to Ben... She was saying that she loved him and not me so she ran out and I don't know where she is anymore" I said tearing

ANGIE:"Honey you know she's still getting used to it. Don't worry I'll call everyone I know who she would run to, I'll call you when I find her. Right now just calm down she's gonna be okay" she said hanging up

I didn't know what to do anymore. Laura didn't love me anymore but that didn't stop me from loving her still. She's my wife and I need her to be here with me. I got up and took a shower just to clear my mind. I was still pretty much heart broken by what she had told me. I got out and got dressed. The minutes felt like hours. I sat in the living room hoping for Laura to come back but I heard nothing but the clock ticking.
Then I heard a knock. I ran towards it.

ME:"LAURA?" I said opening my door

My eyes widened for a few seconds then I closed them.
It was my sister.

GISELLE:"Laura what?Taylor you don't look so good"she said as she held on to my arm

I stopped and hugged her and cried on her shoulder. I didn't want to tell her what's wrong but I just needed to hug someone. She noticed that I was burning hot. She ran me up to my room and laid me on the bed. She ran back downstairs to the kitchen to get warm water in a bowl and a few small towels. She came back and put the towels on the warm water then on my forehead. My eyes couldn't take them anymore so I went to sleep.

~LAURA'S POV~
I sat in the car with Ben.It felt so normal like no time has passed.

BEN:"I'm gonna bring you to your parents house okay?" He said looking at the rode.

ME:"No, please take me anywhere but my parents or Taylor's" I said in a strong tone

He looked at me very worried.

BEN:"if that's what you want" he said seriously.

ME:"thanks" I said looking down

We got to a house. It was pretty familiar. We drove up to the drive way and he came out and opened my door. We went inside the house and I looked around. I finally remembered the house, it was his. As I looked at the pictures on the desk he stood there holding hot coffee. I looked at him then I grabbed the coffee and put it aside. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He pushed me away at first but i put force on him more and he slowly gave in. We kissed and kissed longer and longer. He swept me off my feet and carried me upstairs to his bed. He took off his clothes and slowly started to undress me. While he kissed around my neck and slowly around my shoulders I remembered the flashback I had earlier. I felt different about him this time but I craved him more and more. So I forgot that thought and went on with making love with him.

~TAYLOR'S POV~
I ran and ran towards Laura who was standing on the other side of the street. Laura turned towards me and ran also. She ran towards me and looked to the side and saw a car running towards her I tried to run faster but each step I took I got no where near her. I watched as she looked at me while she was about to get hit.

ME:"LAURAAAAA" I said quickly getting up from the bed

GISELLE:"TAYLOR ARE YOU OKAY? YOU HAD A BAD DREAM"

I laid back and  down and just started to cry again. I couldn't help but think of losing Laura again.
My sister came around the bed then laid down with me and hugged me. I tried staying strong infront of her but I was really hurt.

ME:"Sorry Giselle its just Laura ran away from me when I over heard her on the phone with Ben. She said she still loved him..." I cried more

My sister hugged me tighter

GISELLE:"Taylor it's okay I'll be here for you. Just promise me to be strong. You can cry it all out now but please don't lose yourself while your at it I still need you"

I smiled then hugged her back.

GISELLE:"But Taylor, don't you think Laura would be at Bens house?" She said curiously

ME:"I didn't think of that..." I said trying to catch my breathe

I got up and gave Laura's phone a call.
Still nobody has answered so I called Laura's mother again.

ME:"Hi, I needed to ask if Ben has called you if he was with Laura"

ANGIE:"Oh no not yet sweetie. Why?

ME:"Well I kinda guessed that maybe she would run over there anyways thank you Angie."

I hung up and looked at my sister. There was only one place I wanted to go to. It was at the big oak tree. It stopped raining and the sun kinda peaked in so I grabbed my jacket and the keys and walked out. My sister decided to come with me since she wanted to see the tree as well.
We got there and the smell of the moist ground and trees was just amazing. We walked to the tree and I tried not to cry so I just hugged my sister. I remembered everything about Laura here. The only place i would ever go to if I was feeling down.
I enjoyed the breeze while at it. I still wished I could have showed Laura this tree.

~LAURA'S POV~
I laid next to Ben who has fallen asleep after we had made love. I got up and dressed myself. I went down to the living room to watch some movies on Netflix. While I was looking i saw Taylor on one of the movies. It was one of her movies "Stay". I decided to watch it since I had nothing else to watch. Every Time I saw Taylor on the screen a little piece of my heart would scream but other than that my heart was out to Ben.
Towards the middle of the movie I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I quickly changed the movie to a horror movie.
It was Ben. He hugged me from behind and kissed my forehead. Then he went around and sat next to me.

BEN:" what are you watching?" He said looking at me

ME:" oh um... I wasn't paying attention" I said said chuckling.

BEN:" well I'll go make some popcorn, just pick another movie if your not interested in that one" he said kissing me.

I watched as he walked away. I still wanted to watch Taylor's movie but Ben was going to see so I just put a comedy movie to clear up my mind.
I grabbed my phone and saw that I missed a call from Taylor. I might say what I did to her was very wrong but she needs to understand that I don't love her as much as I loved Ben.
Ben came back into the living room with warm popcorn. I looked at him and just thought how much he made me very happy. I put my phone away for good. I planned to do nothing with it while I was at Bens house. I wanted to Cherish every moment with him. This place made me feel like I was home.

~~~~Sorry this chapter was kind of short✌🏻️ I'll try making the other one longer~~~