"THE SWEET I DO"

Three months finally came to an end. Taylor and Laura worked so hard on their wedding but yet of course they had a lot of fun doing it. Each and every family member handed out the invitations. This was the day they all have been waiting for. The day they both become as one.

~TAYLOR'S POV~
I sat there to the thought of me getting married in just a few hours. I already did my makeup and hair. Everything was pretty much went as planned. My mom and my sister came into the room and saw me in my beautiful, long, wavy, white dress. They both teared up a little and went to go hug me. Before heading to the old church where we planned to get married we took some pictures with the photographer we hired for the wedding. After a few minutes we went in the car and drove off. I smiled and laughed the whole way to the church.

~LAURA'S POV~
I stood at the front of the church waiting for my beautiful bride to be to come in from the front doors of the church. We both decided to wear a long,wavy, and white dress. The pianist started to play "river flows in you" which was Taylor's choice for the song. I watched each and every one of my friends and family members walk down the aisle. The white covers on the chairs and the peached bows and ties around them looked amazing. I watch flowers that fell on the aisle as the little flower girl walked down. This was just perfect. I tried not to cry so I won't ruined the 2 hour make up that was done earlier but I couldn't help it...

~TAYLOR'S POV~
It was time they told me. I grabbed on to my mothers arm and waited till the doors opened. I smiled and tried not to cry. The doors opened and I heard the music play. Step by step I looked at everyone who was there. But my eyes focused on Laura. She looked amazing. Our eyes connected the whole time I walked down. I saw her tear up  a little and so did I. We both had a big smile on our face. My mom kissed my cheeks and looked at Laura

MOM:"Laura, I hope you both an amazing life now that you guys are going to become one. I love you both remember that and Laura I hope you take care of my beautiful daughter who dreamed nothing more than to be with you" she said hugging Laura

LAURA:" I will of course. Thank you for everything." She said grabbing my hand.

The ceremony went faster than we expected. But I thought nothing more than finally being with Laura. We finally got to the part we all were waiting for...the part where the pastor finally told us to kiss.

We both looked at each other eye to eye. My eyes slowly went down to her lips. I slowly leaned in to kiss her. I felt her lips on to mine and the time just froze. I didn't hear the piano. I didn't hear the clapping or the screaming. All I heard was our heart beat beating fast and faster. I looked up at her smiled. And then went back to reality. They all cheered and clapped while we ran through the huge doors. Hand in hand we ran out. We heard the church bells ring and everybody followed us. We took pictures with each other and with friends and family members. We then went straight to the party we planned. It was a simple one at park near a lake. It was very classy though. There were chandeliers with white covered chairs and tables. We hired waitress and servers for the party. Everything was great. The music played while everybody was talking and laughing. I stood besides Laura and I thought nothing more then happiness and love. The sun went down but the party was still going. Laura was talking to my mother. I looked away and saw Cassie, Laura's little sister walk out. I didn't really pay attention to it since she probably had to go get something I thought. I went back to the conversation with my mom and Laura. I smiled when she looked at me.

~BEN'S POV~
As I walked through the doors of the party. I walked in and looked at all the people walking past me and waitress dressed in black holding up a tray of  wine. I was then interrupted  from my thoughts when a familiar voice got closer to me. And grabbed my arm and shoulder.