"KISS ME"

~TAYLOR'S POV~
I stood outside Laura's room. I stopped crying. But I still was very much hurt in the inside. I didn't hear screaming anymore so I guess she finally fell asleep. They all got out the room and looked at me.

ANGIE:"Taylor I'm so sorry about what happened.I was also in shocked" she said hugging me.

Tears started to run down my face again. The doctor came out and told us to follow him to his office again. I needed to know what's happening with Laura. I took a seat next to Laura's mother and she held my my hand.

DOCTOR:"it seems like Laura has Isolated Retrograde Anemia, if Taylor, she doesn't remember you then her loss of memory is centered when you guys started dating"

ME:"Is this why she can't remember me?" I said trying to hold my tears back

He didn't say anything. Until Laura's dad spoke.

GERARDO:"Doc, how long will this anemia take? Will her memory come back?" He said

We all patiently looked at the doctor who looked over Laura's papers. Until Another doctor who stood next to him answered at last.

DOCTOR 2:"we can't say anything right now. There are some chances her memory can come back after a few weeks or months, but sometimes there memories don't come back at all"

ME:"But how is this, I'm her wife?" I said quietly.

Finally the first doctor who I was talking to earlier spoke

DOCTOR:"Taylor you need to make her remember you,treat her like one of your patients" he said taking off his glasses.

I looked at Laura's parents while they both looked at each other.

~BEN'S POV~
I walked with Cassie down the halls of the hospital and we both went our separate ways when she left the other way. I walked and turned to the corner, I looked up and took slower steps. I saw Taylor just standing there looking at me. It was a bit awkward because we said nothing at all to each other. She just looked at me eye to eye. I can tell she was hurt because her eyes were very puffy. But I decided to just walked past by her. I had nothing to say about what happened.

~TAYLOR'S POV~
I went back to Laura's room after running into Ben. I saw Laura's mother making coffee in the corner she smiled and went back to making coffee. I walked over to Laura's bed and saw the doctor and Laura's dad talking.

DOCTOR:"Don't worry sir, let's just help Laura and think positive" he said to Laura's dad

Laura's dad saw me walk in and he grabbed me by my shoulder and nodded at me.He knows I needed Laura a lot. They both left the room so I can have time with Laura.
I walked towards Laura who was just looking at ceiling with a blank expression. I softly grabbed her hand but before I can fully touch it she moves it away. I just stood there

ME:"how are you feeling Laura?"I said looking down at her while she still looks at the ceiling.

She finally looks and me and moves her head closer to the side.

LAURA:"Tell me the truth... Who really are you" she said in a curious voice

I was hurt for a few minutes while I looked at her.