"NEW PLAN"

~TAYLOR'S POV~
We got to the house and went inside. The house was still the same, nothings changed but I missed this house so much. I had memories with my mom here before she left to LA. My sister came in.

GISELLE:"hey I told the guys to bring the boxes inside" she said pointing at the truck.

ME:"Yeah that would be great" I said smiling at her.

GISELLE:"Are you okay?" She said grabbing on to my arm.

ME:"Yeah, it's just this is like a big switch for me. I don't know if I can forget Laura here. Since she pretty much took me home here while we were still dating..." I looked at her seriously

GISELLE:"It's going to be okay Tay. We can get to through this. If you don't feel good around here then we can think of something else okay?" She said smiling at me.

ME:"Yeah, I'll try" I said hugging her.

One of the truck loaders came inside

GUY:"We just finished unpacking the boxes, we will leave you two alone"

ME:"Okay thanks bye take care" I said waving at them.

They got in the truck and drove off

GISELLE:"He was kind of cute" she said looking at the truck.

ME:"Oh Giselle" I said laughing at her

We got the boxes and put them in the room. I wasn't in the mood to put the boxes in the containers so I went to living room and sat down.

~LAURA'S POV~
I sat on the bed for a couple of minutes trying to figure out where she would have went to. There was no clue anywhere. So I got into the car and drove back home to parents house.

ANGIE:"Hey honey your home how did it go?" She said smiling at me

I had no expression at all when I looked at her.

ME:"She...She's gone, she left me. She wasn't there when I got there" I said while tears came out of my eyes.

She grabbed and hugged me.

ANGIE:"I'm so sorry about that" she said rubbing my back.

I stopped crying and looked at her.

ME:"I need to clear my mind mom. I'm gonna go to the park" I said wiping my tears.

ANGIE:"Okay what ever you need honey. Just be careful" she said fixing my hair.

I walked out the house and drove off to the park. I walked up to the tree hoping Taylor would be there again but she wasn't. I sat there admiring the carved out name. I decided to give her a call. I thought this was the only way she would talk to me.

~TAYLOR'S POV~
My phone rang while I was  sitting on the couch talking to Giselle. My eyes widened when I looked at the ID name. It was Laura. Giselle grabbed my phone and hit the ignore button.

GISELLE:"One way to forget about her is to lose the communication" she said holding the phone.

I was so confused why she was calling me. But I wanted to forget about her.