"THIS WAS IT"

~TAYLOR'S POV~
The three days came faster than I expected but I was ready. All my things were packed and my ticket was booked. Giselle was also getting ready for work. This was it. It was time.

GISELLE:"I'm gonna miss you. You better give me a call once you get there okay?" She said chuckling and hugging me.

She looked away and I noticed tears running down her face.

ME:"Hey, No crying remember?" I said wiping her tears.

GISELLE:"I'm not crying. There's just something my eye"

ME:"Oh Giselle I'm gonna miss you" I said chuckling then slowly felt tears coming down my face.

GISELLE:"Go now. Your gonna miss your flight" she said smiling.

ME:" Yeah okay you too your gonna be late to work"

I walked out the door and went straight to the taxi who was waiting for me to get in. I watched as she got into the car. I waved at her and she waved back at me. I went into the taxi and we drove off.

~LAURA'S POV~
I haven't heard anything from anyone in the past few days. I sat on my bed and looked at the picture of Taylor on my phone... Where are you? I said to myself. I got up and took a shower. The shower was a place where I got to clear my mind. I got out and got dressed in comfy clothes. I haven't heard from Ben either but I hope he was doing great.

~BEN'S POV~
I wanted to talk to Laura to see how she doing. But I know she was still hurt. I saw her post from a few days ago. She was looking for Taylor. I wanted to help but I didn't really know Taylor myself so I didn't bother. I decided to go to the mall to buy a few things before I headed back to Canada. It was pretty early but I wanted to be there to avoid the line.
I went to the mall close to me. I walked into a couple stores and bought a lot of things for my friends who also lived in Canada. I went to a store and noticed one girl. She seemed familiar. I finally remembered her. It was Taylor's sister I ran fast towards her.

ME:"hey are you Taylor's sister?"

GISELLE:"Um yeah...wait are you Ben?"

ME:"Yes...Where's Taylor? I need to tell her that Laura loves her so much"

GISELLE:"Wait..Slow down. What do you mean Laura loves Taylor?"

ME:"Laura broke up with me when Taylor let go of Laura. She wanted Taylor back and I need to tell her this. Laura has been looking for her every where please help me I want to make it right for both of them"

GISELLE:"Oh shit, I just remembered she's at the airport she going to LA with my mom. She wanted to forget Laura that's why. Her flight is at 10. Go now! you can make it! Go Go Go!"

ME:"Thank you so much!" I grabbed my things and ran out the mall.

It was 9:15 and I wanted to pick up Laura first so she can stop Taylor.
I got to Laura's and I saw her sitting on the couch.

LAURA:"Oh hey I wa-" I cut her off

ME:"We need to leave now no questions just come with me" I said grabbing her hand and running out the door.