"REMEMBER"

~TAYLOR'S POV~
I woke up that morning in my bed next to my sister who seem to have fallen asleep while watching tv. I grabbed my phone hoping to see a text or missed call from Laura. But nothing. I decided to get up and make breakfast before I get ready for work. I still had a major head ache from crying and from my fever but that wouldn't stop me from going to work. I stepped in the kitchen and already I thought about Laura and me playing with the flour. I chuckled then I held back my tears. I promised myself today that I won't cry. I need to stay strong I know Laura loves me...
After I had cooked breakfast I went to go wake my sister up so we can eat together. We sat on the table very peacefully.

GISELLE:"Hey Tay isn't you birthday coming up? What do you plan on doing?" She said looking at her plate

ME:"Well I kinda planned it with Laura but since she won't be with me anytime soon I guess I'll just work"

GISELLE:"Wait, your not serious right?" She said as she stopped from what she was doing

ME:"Sorry Giselle but I'm not really in the mood to celebrate for my birthday" I said grabbing the spoon.

GISELLE:"Um well can I atleast cook for you. We can celebrate it together" she said looking at me

ME:"Okay fine, but I'm gonna be coming home at 7 in the evening just so you know." I said smiling

After I ate i got ready then grabbed my keys and left to work at the hospital.

~LAURA'S POV~
That morning I decided to go visit the hospital. I wanted to gain memory again and I thought I should start with my current job of being a doctor. There were some faces I recognized and some I didn't know at all. It was a fun experience because everybody told me how funny I was. They also told me how me and Taylor would play around since she was also a nurse. We stayed in the cafeteria area and I talked to several nurses and doctors who I sorta remembered.
Then I noticed the door open. I looked and saw it was Taylor. I just sat there I was just frozen. I didn't have a face to show to her anymore after leaving her with no explanation. She didn't notice me at first but she walked closer and closer to us. She saw me and looked at me with a very happy smile. Then she grabbed me and hugged me.

DOCTORS&NURSES:"We will just leave you two alone" they said smiling.

She looked up and sat across from me.

TAYLOR:"Are you okay? Where did you go? Who are you with? Please come back to me"She said with watery eyes.

I looked at her and I felt nothing but regret.

ME:"Im...at bens house, Taylor just stop it please. I don't remember you. Just please leave me alone" I said grabbing my things and standing up.

I walked away and I looked back. I felt so bad for doing that but it was my only choice for her to leave me alone. I noticed she was kind of pale. I wanted to ask if she was okay but I was to much in shocked.

~TAYLOR'S POV~
That's it...she walked out on me again. If she's happy with Ben then i guess that's my only choice for now. I didn't grab lunch anymore instead I went to the bathroom to wash my face. I didn't want to cry anymore. I'm done.

~LAURA'S POV~
I drove all the way to Bens house. But I decided to stop at a park. I felt like this park had something to do with me so I went there. I got out the car and started walking around. It was so peaceful the view was amazing. I heard nothing but trees moving and birds chirping. It was a really good place to go to if I ever had the need to get things out of my mind. I walked around and noticed that there was a big oak tree standing there. It was very old. I stood next to it and admired the little writings on it.
One caught my eye. It was carved out.
It said "Laura and Taylor Forever" I looked at it and thought is this why this place seemed so familiar. I traced my hands around the markings and closed my eyes.