"PLEASE DONT GO"

~BEN'S POV~
I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing. I checked and saw it was Laura.It was like midnight. I decided not answer it cause I knew she was with Taylor. I couldn't sleep anymore knowing that Laura tried to call me. So I decided to meet up with Cassie at the bar just to get things out of my mind. I drove over to Cassie's house and gladly she was down to go. The ride was short and quiet since I didn't want to bring up Laura all of a sudden. We got to the bar and she ordered margarita while I ordered a Jack Daniels. There wasn't much to talk about. But I decided to ask her about it.
ME:"Hey...umm your sister called me earlier do you know why?" I said trying to look at her.

CASSIE:"She probably misses you, a lot of things are going on in her mind right now and I think she needs you to help her."she said in a strong tone.

ME:"But she's married, she has Taylor an-" she cut me off before I can even finish.

CASSIE:"She doesn't remember her, she remembers you, how is Taylor gonna help her if she's confused of who shes with, I think you should give her a call"

ME:"sure I guess" looking at my phone

After a few seconds I decided to call her. I hope she was still up. The phone rang and nobody picked up. I guess she went to sleep...After the drinks I decided to take Cassie home since it was late and I didn't want her parents to get worried.

~TAYLOR'S POV~
I woke up around 6:00 and looked out the window it was pretty cloudy. I had the thought of Laura. I walked down the stairs slowly to see if she was still asleep. I walked down and saw she was cuddled with a pillow in between her thighs. I decided not to wake her up since she was pretty tired. I grabbed a blanket and put it over her cold body. I stopped for a minute and bent my knees down just to look at her. She was so beautiful. I ran my fingers through her hair slowly and just cried. I miss Laura,the Laura that remembers me.
Her eyes slowly started to open. She saw me crying. I tried to look away but she grabbed my hand before I can let go.

LAURA:"Are you okay" she said in her deep raspy voice

I wiped my tears and looked at her

ME:"of course...um I'll go make breakfast I'll just call you when it's ready" I said looking at her sweet greenish eyes.

~LAURA'S POV~
I woke up to the sound of someone crying and someone petting my head. I opened them and saw Taylor crying. I knew she was hurt because of me. I didn't mean to hurt her in any way. Its just I don't remember her... I watched as she walked away. I sat up and decided to help her.

ME:"umm good morning, can I help you make breakfast? I said smiling

TAYLOR:"it's okay, its fine I can handle" she said barely looking at me

ME:"well really I kinda wanna help, I also kinda want to get to know you" I said just standing there

She looked up and smiled

TAYLOR:"oh okay why not" she said grinning

She had this sweet spot in my heart somewhere.

We laughed and played around while cooking. We made pancakes and eggs and bacon. The kitchen was filled with flour. I decided to have a little fun. While Taylor was mixing the batter I patted my index finger on the flour and put the index finger on her cheek then I ran and laughed. She looked at me with a shocked face then started laughing. She also did the same with the flour and chased me across the kitchen. She got me then started running. I grabbed some flour and got her in a corner. She had no where to hide now. So I tried to put it on her face but she grabbed my hands to stop me. We ended up laughing and just looking at each other. We slowly just faded away and looked at each other eye to eye. She let go of my hands and put them on my waist. I put my hands on both her cheeks and slowly leaned forward to kiss her.I stopped and smiled at her. I looked at her face and laughed. I forgot I still had flour on my hands. She was so confused why I was laughing so I pulled her infront of the mirror. We both started laughing until we we decided to go back to cooking. I just started to sweep up the kitchen that was filled with flour. The breakfast went by fast. Taylor told me about how we met and how she loved me. I still didn't really feel anything towards her probably just a little bit . After breakfast I decided to look at my phone. I saw a missed call from Ben last night. I didn't decide to call back because I promised Taylor I'd watch a few episodes of "Orange is the new black".

~TAYLOR'S POV~
I love the thought that Laura wants to get to know me again. And all the fun things we did when we were cooking. Yup she's still the Laura I fell in love with even if she still didn't remember me. Trying to get to know each other was the only option we had. I walked up to the room and saw Laura looking at her phone. She looked serious. She looked up and saw me peaking. She smiled and put the phone down and walked down with me.
Hours have passed by and we finally got closer to the middle of the season. I sat next to Laura and I slowly fell asleep.

~LAURA'S POV~
I noticed Taylor falling asleep so I decided to put her head on my shoulder. She's been through a lot of pain then I have. The episode was almost done and Taylor was still sleeping. I slowly tried to put her head down on a pillow so she slang wake up with neck pain. I decided to walk up to the room to call Ben back.

BEN:"Hey Laura sorry I didn't get your call last night? What happened? Is there something wrong? He said worried

ME:"Well I missed you so much...Ben I need to you to know that I still love you and I always will" I said sincerely

BEN:"Laura your married, even if I really still do love you...I can't have you running back to me just because of your memory loss" he said

ME:"but I still love yo-" I was cut off by Taylor grabbing the phone from me.

ME:"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?"I said standing up

TAYLOR:"WHY ARE YOU CALLING BEN BEHIND MY BACK" she said looking at the phone.

ME:"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM AND ONLY HIM" I said in a strong tone

TAYLOR:"BUT IM YOUR WIFE" she said tearing up

ME:"TAYLOR I DONT LOVE YOU, CANT YOU SEE, I NEED BEN." I said grabbing the phone from her hand and leaving her crying on the bed.

I walked out the house and saw the dark grey clouds. I walked away from the house even if I didn't know where I was going. I didn't care anymore. She can't do that. I kept walking and rain started to fall. It was pretty hard. I was soaked up and didn't know where to go. I stopped for a minute and a lot of things started to happen. I had flashbacks of moments with Ben.

*FLASHBACK TO 5 YEARS AGO*
~LAURAS POV STILL~
After a few hours of playing tennis I sat On a bench and drank water. Ben came after me and sat down. He looked worried
ME:"babe what's wrong?" I said

BEN:"Laura there's something I need to tell you" he said looking down

ME:"Tell me what's going on" I said calmly.

BEN:"I'm in love with someone else, Laura I need to go to Canada... I'm sorry"he said trying to hold my hand

I got up and looked at him. He stood up and tried to hug me but I pushed him away and slapped him.

ME:"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU DONT DESERVE ME, BE WITH YOUR OTHER WOMAN" I said running away and crying.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

~LAURA'S POV AGAIN~
I stood there looking at the raindrops until a car that was right in front of me kept honking honking. I looked and saw it was Ben. He got out the car with an umbrella and took me in the car. I sat in the car and tried to remember the flashback again... Did that really happen?

~END OF CHAPTER~
HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS! I Know I'm a day late but it's better late then never😂✌🏻️ Anyways stay tuned to see what happens😉