"GOODBYE"

~TAYLOR'S POV~
I came home that night and saw my sister watching tv. I wanted to clear my mind on Laura.

ME:"Hey, you wanna go watch a movie and then grab something to eat after?" I said smiling at her

She got up smiling and nodded and ran straight to the room to get ready.

I walked up to my room and laid on the bed for a few minutes. I was kind of tired but I needed to go out and think about things. I got up and started dressing up.
I went to the car to start the engine. A few minutes have passed and finally Giselle came in the car.

ME:"Ready?" I said looking at her

GISELLE:"Yeah" she said smiling

During the ride my sister put on music and then blasted the music so loud. I laughed as I watched her sing and dance like crazy. I decided to go with it and sing along.
She then started laughing then lowered the volume down.

GISELLE:"I forgot to mention this earlier but I saw Laura in the car infront of your house while I was cleaning" she said looking at me

My eyes widened

ME:"Wait what? What was she doing there?" I said trying to keep my eyes on the road

GISELLE:"She said she stopped by the park where you guys would always go to. And she had a memory about your first date"

I smiled.Is her memory coming back? I said to myself

ME:"She came to visit the hospital. I saw her but she told me to stay away from her" my smile slowly faded when I mentioned that.

My sister just stayed quite.
We got to the movies and I let her pick whatever she wanted to watch. She wanted to watch a horror movie. I remembered how Laura love horror movie. I smiled. I grabbed the popcorn and the drinks and headed towards the back of the room. I didn't watch most of it since It was too scary ,so I just sat there thinking about Laura and how she remembered our first date.
The movie was over and we walked out the door of the room. Some teenagers noticed me so they wanted to take pictures, of course I loved my fans so I did. During a couple pictures I looked to the side and noticed a very tall girl with black hair. She looked kind of like Laura. I tried to look closer but she had her back faced towards me. She started to walk away so I excused myself from the teenagers and ran towards the girl. I put my hand of her shoulder and she turned around.

ME:"Laura?" I said

The girl looked at me confused. It wasn't her.

ME:"Oh I'm sorry I thought you were someone else"

She rolled her eyes and walked away.

I stood there and thought to myself. I need to stop this.
My sister came out the restroom and saw me just standing there with watery eyes.

GISELLE:"Taylor are you okay? What happened" she said rubbing my back gently

ME:"Nothing...lets just go get dinner" I said wiping my tears.

We went to grab some sushi at the nearest restaurant. I put the thought of Laura aside and decided to talk to my sister about her life. We laughed and talked all night. We went home around midnight and decided to call it a day.

~LAURA'S POV~
I couldn't sleep. My mind was just all over the place. I didn't know whether what I'm doing right now and being with Ben was a good idea. I loved him but my heart is just looking for someone else.
Ben was fully asleep so I decided to go take the car and just drive around to clear things. I decided to go to Taylor's house. I parked my car on the side of the street and just sat there. Nobody was home yet but it was almost midnight. That was kind of strange. Then I noticed Taylor's car coming around the corner. I hid from it and saw Taylor and her sister. I watched as they both came down. I watched Taylor smile and laugh. I was so happy she was at least doing fine. I slowly grinned as I watched her. She turned towards my car. I put my head down and waited for her to look away. She took a step forward but my her sister called her name so she just went inside. That was close one I said. I drove back to Ben's house and already I felt sad. I went up the stairs and Ben was still asleep so I just grabbed a few pillows and a blanket and slept in the living room couch. Sleeping next to him didn't feel right anymore.

~BEN'S POV~
I heard the door open. I looked up at Laura's spot she wasn't there so I guess that was her. I stayed still when I knew she was looking at me. I then saw her grab two pillows and a blanket and went downstairs. Is she really trying to avoid me?. I faced the ceiling and just thought,Laura can't be doing this to me. She has to love me again. Tears started to run down my face. I can't let her go back with Taylor... Not now.

~LAURA'S POV~
I got up very early the next day. I wanted to go take a jog to park with the big oak tree. I didn't tell Ben I was leaving cause I noticed he was still sleeping so I just left. I jogged up to the tree and I noticed someone just sitting on it. The girl looked at me and it was Taylor. I slowed down and walked towards her. I sat down next to her as I watched the sunrise. She didn't say anything but she got up and tried to walk away. I grabbed her hand.

ME:"Please stay" I said looking up at her

TAYLOR:"Okay" she said trying to not make eye contact with me

ME:"Taylor I know I've hurt you so much... I'm very sorry about that...but I-" I couldn't find the correct words to tell her how she made me feel

TAYLOR:"Laura...I don't want to make things difficult for you and me, I know you love Ben now and I'm happy for you. I try everyday to forget about you. But I can't, I still love you Laura and I always will" she said grabbing the ring from her finger and handing it to me.

TAYLOR:"Laura live your life with him...if this is your choice I won't stop you..." She cried and got up and walked away

I sat there next to the tree and cried. I really did hurt her and I wish I never did that. I looked at the ring and just cried. I couldn't take it anymore. I loved her, I wish I could have told her, but she let me go... I had to make this right. I need her. I tried to run after her...

~TAYLOR'S POV~
I ran to my car and closed the door shut. I couldn't help but cry. I didn't want to get hurt anymore. I had to do it, it was the only choice for me.
I still loved Laura and that left a big hole in my heart. I wanted her to be happy and I saw her happy with Ben. I looked up and saw Laura running towards my car. I don't want see her anymore I had to let go of her. I started the car.

~LAURA'S POV~
I watched as Taylor started the engine of the car. I knocked on the window of the door but she didn't want to open.

ME:"TAYLOR PLEASE LISTEN TO ME...LET ME IN AND LETS TALK" I said crying

It started to rain and I just stood there knocking still. She backed up and drove off.

I was left on the ground crying in the rain.

ME:"Taylor...I love you..." I gently said looking down at the ring.
She was gone...