dean winchester || time after time PART TWO

|| not edited

Eliot slows his car to a stop in front of a small storefront. You three climb out the car, you and Dean looking around the town in wonder. It's very quaint, and amazing to see Chicago like this. You've been to the city countless times, but this, obviously, is different. It'd be nice if passersby would stop giving you and Dean judgmental looks, though. But, hey, that's why Eliot brought you here in the first place.

Eliot opens the door to the store and flashes you a smile. "After you," he says. You grin and open your mouth to thank him, but Dean pushes past, winking at you. "What happened to ladies first?" Eliot calls.

You turn to him and smile. "It's alright. He is a woman."

"I heard that," calls Dean, though he doesn't seem to care.

"It's a compliment," you say, examining the inside of the store. Old-fashioned clothes fit perfectly over their mannequins and a middle-aged woman sits at a desk with dress designs spread out before her. "Women are badass."

"Trust me, I know," Dean says with a smile. "I've seen you in action."

The compliment makes you blush and you're thankful when the woman speaks. "What's the rumpus, Eliot?"

Eliot gestures to the woman. "Ezra Moore. This is Dean Winchester and (Y/N) (L/N)." She turns around and looks you up and down.

"Who're they, some farmer clowns?"

You frown at her words. "They're, uh, from the future." You raise your eyebrows at Eliot. So apparently he's friends with this woman. Either that or he goes around, telling everyone about the life.

"Yeah," says Dean with a smug grin. "Gas costs four bucks. You can get cheese out of a spray can. And the president, he's a black guy." You punch Dean in the arm again. "Ow!"

"Shut up!" you growl through gritted teeth.

"Paint me impressed," says Ezra, rising from her seat. "I assume you need some clothes. Come on."

-|-

"Are you sure about this?" you ask Ezra as she paints red lip crayon onto your lips.

"Indeed I am, missy," she says with a smile. "You look wonderful." She offers you a hand and helps you up from the stool you were perched on. She points to a long mirror hanging on the wall so that you can examine your appearance. Your baby-blue dress with a sweetheart neckline is high-waisted and pinched in to highlight your hourglass figure. You like the way the button-down top slightly billows out before it's drawn in at the waist. Ezra chose a short-sleeved dress so that the sleeves wouldn't get in your way when you were hunting. You don't like the look of the shoulder pads, but apparently that's what's in style. The dress stops at your knee, which you like. As fun as it is to flirt with Dean, you don't want him catcalling you. You have on black sling back heels, red lipstick, and mascara. And it feels silly that you even notice this, but you think you look pretty.

You walk out of your dressing room with Ezra at the same time that Dean pulls back the curtains of the dressing room opposite of yours. He looks... really good. He has on a crisp white shirt, a navy tie, a button up vest, a suit jacket, and dress paints. His hair is slicked down, which you have to admit is a good look on the man. And the way he looks at you... that's an entirely different story. The second you stepped out of your dressing room, it was like time slowed. It felt like Cinderella entered the ball and everyone's eyes were on her. Eliot had glanced up from his newspaper and whistled his approval, his eyes scanning your body. Ezra had clapped her hands together and admired her work. And Dean...