[AstralShadows] dean winchester || polly

|| not edited

Polly wants a cracker
I think I should get off her first
I think she wants some water
To put out the blow torch

You hear the heavy door to the bunker's dungeon swing open and you immediately begin to struggle against your bounds.

"Help!" you shriek, praying that Sam, or Cas, or anyone is finally home. Anyone but Dean.

Isn't me, have a seed
Let me clip your dirty wings
Let me take a ride, cut yourself
Want some help, please myself
Got some rope, you have been told
Promise you, I have been true
Let me take a ride, cut yourself
Want some help, please myself

Confirming your trepidations, Dean waltzes through the door, holding a pair of handcuffs. A sob rises in your throat and you swallow repeatedly, trying to fight it down. Dean smirks at the sight of the fearsome tears that spring up in your eyes and he crosses the room slowly, eyeing you hungrily.

He lazily approaches you and nestles himself in your lap, reaching behind you and fastening the handcuffs around your wrists. Dean turns his head and presses a light kiss on your cheek. You shiver with fear and feel the ropes that bind you begin to loosen and fall to the floor. 

You close your eyes and a single tear falls. You prepare yourself for the cycle that you'be found yourself trapped in and pray to God, to Cas, to anything that someone saves you.

Polly wants a cracker
Maybe she would like more food
She asked me to untie her
A chase would be nice for a few

When he finally finishes, you look up at him with wide, innocent eyes. "Please, Dean."

He smirks at the sound of his name. "Go on."

An uneasy feeling twists in your stomach. You're not even sure if this plan will work. "Dean, please. At least let me have some food."

His sneer disappears when you don't say what he wants you to, but at least he seems to be hearing you. "When was the last time you ate?" he asks agitatedly, as if you're some animal, or a chore. Then again, it seems as if you are.

"I don't remember," you admit, trying to keep your voice steady. Your stomach growls loudly, proving your point.

Dean rolls his eyes. "Hold on." He begins to turn around and walk upstairs.

"Wait!" you cry, struggling against the ropes that he has again wrapped around your arms. You squirm in the metal chair you're chained to, trying to gain Dean's attention.

Isn't me, have a seed
Let me clip your dirty wings
Let me take a ride, cut yourself
Want some help, please myself
Got some rope, you have been told
Promise you, I have been true
Let me take a ride, cut yourself
Want some help, please myself

He turns around and his eyes run up your body, starting with your bare feet and legs and ending with your desperate eyes. Your heart pounds with fear. 

"What do you want now?" He heaves a sigh of boredom.

"Please untie me," you plead. "You know I can't run. I'm too weak."

Dean's piercing green eyes burn into yours and you begin to fear that he has set fire to your lie, and that it's burning away into a black crisp of nothing.

Polly said
Polly says her back hurts
She's just as bored as me
She caught me off my guard
Amazes me, the will of instinct

"I need to stretch and regain strength," you point out. "It'll be better for the both of us."

Dean sneers and begins to walk towards you, thrusting that lustful look your way again. You fight back the tears that keep trying to pour. You can't back down now.

Dean kneels down so that he's on your level and begins to lace his arms behind you, and for a moment, your heart lifts and you think that he's untying you.

Suddenly, he twists his hands into your hair and he takes fistfuls of it, pulling you forward and kissing you forcefully.

You struggle against him and you cry through the breathes he take, but he doesn't let up.

Finally, he pulls away and he winks, his eyes briefly flashing a blood-chilling black. 

He rises from the ground and leaves the dungeon, slamming the door behind him, and leaving you in the dark, cold and alone.

Isn't me, have a seed
Let me clip your dirty wings
Let me take a ride, cut yourself
Want some help, please myself
Got some rope, you have been told
Promise you, I have been true
Let me take a ride, cut yourself
Want some help, please myself