Chapter - ONE - Thug Mansion

• Dedicated to Tupac

Authors note: You already know what it is..m everything I do. I do it big! Ready for another round,○In my fabulous voice. anywho . Vote and comment . I would put some more into the descirption but I don't wanna give anything away. I hope this sequel goes just as good as the last book--not good at writing sequels lol. Anyways, show some love on my newest book... Life difficult but she make it basic. Pleaase it would mean so much.

Thanks. and Enjoy

C h a p t e r - ONE

Thug Mansion

[Maya]

I took in a deep breath. Two months later, Josh was finally out of the hospital. He was thirsty to lay down a plan. Devon, told him he should wait a few more weeks, before he did anything but Josh wasn't listening.

"Naw, bro I'm gonna kill him." He spat.

I shook my head, "If we're to do this, we gotta do it in an appropriate fashion. We, gotta think smart."

"That's true." Agreed Devon. He was sitting on his leather couches. On the coffee table were, magazines and cofee mugs. We were discussing the plan over coffee and it was too fye.

Josh sank down into the chair. He's gotten weaker since the hospital, but he claims he's gonna start working out again to get back in shape. As for the rest of the BD, members they were notified on Josh's return and was eager to see him.

So the house was filled with a handful of BD's. I leaned back into the leather couch the same one Devon was laying on. I had no idea where to start first, in catching Jamal. He's still bogus for, doing what he did. I swear I'm getting Vengeance for the death of DJ.

I rubbed my temples, I read the clock and it was 4:50. Too be honest, I just wanted to sleep. Devon, got up. He was use to this late night working crap.

"I have an idea." He grumbled. He told us he'd be back, and dissappeared upstairs. Whatever it was, I hope it was a good one.

As for School goes, graduation was in two days. I was finishing up some last minute work, so honestly I had to push the gang aside, just so I COULD work on my own self. I had gotten a scholorship, to Northwestern in the nice part of Chicago. It was for track. I felt though, if I did leave for college who would watch out for the gang?