Chapter - SIXTEEN - BLOODY AND BROKEN

A/n: I had to take a serious break from writing a chapter to this story lol. I figured there might be a third book, that's what I'm hoping for. But this book will have a few more chapters, and then the third book shall be more interesting! These next few chapters, may be in Trisha's pov--who knows.

Thanks for being patient with me, enjoy the chapter <3

[Trisha]

Things still weren't adding up. I couldn't beleive that, I was with two girls who didn't care if they were kidnapped. When they told me, Nick's ex girlfriend, had snuck out I don't blame that girl. But was he seriously kidnapping innocent females, just so he could see which ones dressed, and acted more like her?

Surely, these girls knew that this man was sick in the head! And, why am i always the one always getting into some bullshit trouble?

Thankfully, though I wasn't going to be tied up anymore. Well, Nick had made it very clear that if we were to disobey all of his instructions, that we would be in some deep shit. I didn't really wanna find out who  and what that was, so I held my tongue for now.

It was probably around seven a.m. and i was cold as hell. We all HAD to sleep in Nick's room, on a f*cking air matress. We had these thing ass blankets, and the air matress, we all had to shared, so it was really cramp.

It's like we were living like animals, and I hated these shit. I hated these girls, because they were musty as ever. Cammie didn't smell as bad, but damn did Dani ever hear of taking a shower? It smelled like ass and sex. Two things, that don't go together.

I sigh, as I lift my body up catiously. I wanted to look for a phone to call help, since my "friends" were taking too long to not notice my absense.

I quietly, roll myself on the floor and stand up. I checked to see if Nick was still asleep, and he was. His large chocolate body, was breathing up and down slowly, signalling that he was knocked out.

I could easily kill his ass in his sleep. I thought silently to myself, as I crept out into the room. I searched for the phones for five minutes. This dude, was sorta smart--there were no  phones or neighbors whatsoever. We looked like to be in the South, but it didn't look like we were even in North Carolina.

It seemed to me we were in florida, by the small palmtrees outback.

I couldn't find any electronics, no tv, cellphone, computer or radio.

What the hell, did Cammie and Dani do all day? Sit around and look pretty?

I searched the drawer for knifes, and shit but there weren't any type of silverware. I sighed begining to grow anxious, this was all like a terrible ass dream.

I pinched myself, to see if I would wake up. Nope, I was still living in this nightmare.

"Whatchu doin?" A low voice grumbled, and I looked up to see Nick. His versace boxers hung low on his hips, and his muscle shirt was showing his well defined muscles. His liquid brown eyes, showered curiosity, but even I knew better.

"I was looking for something." I lied, crossing my arms.

"Mhmm..you think I'm suppose to beleive that." He yawned.

"I was, but you have no f*ckin idea how hungry I am."

He looked at me like he didn't beleive me, but didn't press the subject. "You can get the girls up, and tell them to get their smelly ass into the shower. I'm taking you guys out." He stated finally.

This might be my chance to actually escape. I nod my head, and walk to his bedroom to wake up Cammie and Dani.

I told them what Nick had said, and they nodded earger to get dressed. I was going to go and take a shower, but Dani stopped me.

"Where do you think you goin?"

"To take a shower?" I say annoyed, at her voice.

"Nick says, all of us have to take a shower together."

I scruntched up my face. This dude was a sick and nasty pervert.

"Ugh.." I groaned annoyed, at this whole f*cking ordeal. I snatched my towel, and waited as Cammie started the hot shower.

"Undress me." Cammie told Dani, and Dani eargerly did what she was told. If I didn't know any better i would have thought these two girls were bisexual, but knowing them--they were probably just following Nick's sick orders. 

I sigh, as i begin to strip off my clothes, once they were done. Cammie kept eyeing my perky breasts, which made me uncomfortable.

Us three got into the shower, and i stayed as far away from the two girls as possible. They were helping each other wash themselves, while me on the other hand washed my own damned self. After cleaning myself up a bit, I turned to get out. 

During the shower, i had washed my greasy hair so I was glad to be clean and blood-stained free. I dried myself off, and added Deoderant to my pitts. I walked naked into the room, forgetting that this wasn't my house--and that I was in some stranger's house.

Nick whistled, when he saw my body. He had his shirt off, and a simple fresh pair of black boxers. His body was well defined I had to admit that, and he looked at me up and down.

"Damn girl, you look minghty fine." He replied. 

I ignored his comment, and sighed.

"Where are the girly, items?" 

"I'm not telling you, until you show me that fresh 'P'."

"No..." I say slowly. I was tired of him being nasty, I just wanted to go home.

"Whatchu say?" He yelled, his voice getting higher.

"i said NO!" I scream.

He ran at me then, and his hands wrapped around my throat, chocking the shit outta me. I felt my eyes roll back in my head, as he slams my sore body into the wood floor.

"Yo, don't ever backtalk me. Suck my D." He replied seriously.

I shake my head, tears welling in my eyes. He grabbed his slightly hard member and shoved it down my throat.

I chocked, and bit the shit outta it.

"Shit!" He swore, as i hung onto his little friend.

"Let it go!"

I spat that crap out, and waited for the blows to come. They didn't at first.

I lay there naked, for hours. Nick had ditched me, with a busted lip and a swollen eye. The girls felt bad for me, but couldn't touch on the subject.

Dani had on her black levi jeans, burbbery shoes and black top--with her Chanel NO.5 perfume wafting in the air.

Cammie had on a yellow sundress, her weave into a tight bun, with light makeup and strappy brown and gold gladiator sandals.

They simply left me there, broken and bleeding again. 

Josh, Maya and Devon where are you?! 

A/n: A short chapter for you guys. I will be uploading again soon, just continue to show me some low. My vreative juices are flowing, so I had to continue writing this book.

If you like well written Fan fics, Check out Memories Back Then A kendrick Lamar fan fic.

i don't normally do fan fics, but this one is very much, well written.

Anyways,  answer these questions

1)Do you still hate Trisha

2)Do you Think Maya, Devon and Josh will save her in time?

3) Will Trisha kill herself, beacause she can't take it?

4)Is Mecca trustworthy

5)Would you guys like a third book to this series?